Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sid Vicious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sid Vicious
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was a bad ass bass player and a punk rock god but i also heard he had a foot fetish and nancy whould make him suck her toes does anybody know if this is true ???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is depicted in one scene of the movie, Sid and Nancy, where he shreds her fishnet stockings to get at her feet.

Rent it!

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LordLucan
The King Of Feet
Member # 2130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LordLucan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sid was a wild and crazy motherfucker, that's for sure, though I have heard he was into feet more than once.

--------------------
International Celebrity Feet

Posts: 11886 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ejc8708:
was a bad ass bass player and a punk rock god but i also heard he had a foot fetish and nancy whould make him suck her toes does anybody know if this is true ???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Bt8hqxtZo&feature=PlayList&p=775636083B04B26B&playnext=1&index=15

It appears so...I never knew this...

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slimebass
Board Regular
Member # 1409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slimebass         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was around during the punk days and remember reading an interview with them in a little fanzine and Nancy said they had done an S&M video for money and that Sid was licking her feet in it.
Posts: 49 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links