Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » step feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: step feet
jakester41786
Board Regular
Member # 7037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jakester41786   Email jakester41786   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a girlfriend and i like her feet but i really like my step sisters feet and think she is hot is this wrong?
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nope. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another nope - enjoy!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as you don't do anything physically with her!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetrnice2004
Loyal Member
Member # 2411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetrnice2004   Email feetrnice2004   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not blood related.. not a problem.... just no touching... that's crossing the line. But looking at the feet.. that's cool.
Posts: 79 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not blood related go for it !!

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well - it's the having a GF bit that COULD be considered wrong (not by me) - just don't act one it; appreciate from a distance and that's cool

Step-sister is totally fine too btw [Smile]

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothing wrong about it
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jakester41786
Board Regular
Member # 7037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jakester41786   Email jakester41786   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sweet well i wish i could get some pics for yall but it would be kind of hard to get a pic of her feet
Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Step Sis? You want to hook up with your step sister? There are 3 billion pairs of feet in the world. 1 billion who are not too young or old. Why would you want to go after your step sis? What happens if things go sour which they often do? I'd leave her alone. Go after her friends. Unless she might be the "one" and fate is playing a cruel joke on you, hooking up with your step sis just to get your rocks off is very short sighted.

GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jakester41786
Board Regular
Member # 7037

i aint trying to hook up with her she just has sexy feet
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My question to you would be - does your girlfriend let you worship her feet.. if so then think about what you have..not what you might want! Some woman like this, me included, some think it is wierd, what do you think your step sister would think?

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jumbosbusa
Board Regular
Member # 25505

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jumbosbusa   Email jumbosbusa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Useless with out pics of step sis' feet lol

--------------------
<---perfectpeds amazing feet

Posts: 38 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it. It's all good.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it depends on the relationship between you and the step. my daughter and stepson have grown up together since they were 1 and 5.. so that would be wrong. my HS buddy tho actually had sex with his stepsister and i thought it was kinky.. but really nothing wrong with it but thats because he was 12 and she was like 20 when their parents married.

i agree that the real issue lies with the fact that you are already committed whether she gives you footplay or not.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links