Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » have u ever worshipped a taken womens feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: have u ever worshipped a taken womens feet
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am raising my hand as well... I have worshipped a few taken soles...
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have and still do enjoy giving foot massages to my lady friends. Some have boyfriends or husbands. Some of the guys know about it and dont care because they dont want to do it themselves. Others dont know but the women still love it when I give them one.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Some have boyfriends or husbands. Some of the guys know about it and dont care because they dont want to do it themselves.
Yes, same here. That`s one of the great aspects of having a foot fetish [Wink]

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys, This might be weird to most of you, but I get excited watching guys worship my wife's feet.
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes but, more often than not, I didn't know they were in a relationship or married till afterward. Would it have changed what I did had I known at the time? Maybe. In retrospect, I don't think I'd change what happened; all but one had a happy outcome.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never did any foot stuff w/ a taken girl, but I cant say that i havent done anything w/ a married girl, and a girl in a relationship [Smile] if you know what i mean
Only 2 for me, one married, one had a bf, a bit of everything but the foot stuff.

Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curly09:
hey this is a first post, i was just wondering how many other guys have worshipped a taken womens feet(them being in a relaionship) i know myself its happend a few times.right place at the right time

I did it once on a roadtrip. There were about 6 or 7 people in the room from what I remember, but we were the only ones awake. I was putting in major work on her feet. She had someone, but she didn't stop me. We even resumed once she got up to get a glass of water.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I have in the past. There were about five or six women that I'm aware of who had either a boyfriend or husband at the time. However, with one of the married ones, she was separated but did have a boyfriend at the time.

In addition, there might be a couple of women who had boyfriends that I just wasn't aware of. In either case, taken and I wasn't aware or taken and I was aware, that fact didn't keep the women from saying no to the foot worshipping.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the ones I've been involved with really didn't care, at first...they figured that it's "just feet"....not like i was eating pussy pie, right?...lol...lol...lol...the funny part was that they didn't EXPECT to get so turned on by me sucking their toes!!!hahahahahhahaha...besides, they would always stop me before it got to that point. Nowadays, my wife masterbates herself while I suck on her feet - MAJOR turn on for me, no doubt!!!
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew a woman who was married, but always angry at her husband because she wouldn't get the attention she wanted. Turns out she always had a secret crush on me. I ended up massaging her feet and she said she loved it and her husband would never do it for her. Also she loved how much I worshipped her feet, again because she lacked it from her husband. She said she fantasized about having her feet massaged in a bathtub, too bad I didn't get that far.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links