Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Women's self defense class! TRUE STORY (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Women's self defense class! TRUE STORY
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Women's self defense class-true story!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My wife, 5'6 145 pound cute busty brunette is very good friends with a sexy leggy blonde Donna, 5'8 135 pounds. They are members of a local women's organization. The membership thought it was a good idea to offer a ladies self defense courses at a nearby karate studio. My wife and Donna thought it was a great idea, so they joined. I am also good friends with Donna and I have written about her many times on this and other boards. Donna calls me at work the day before her second self defense class with my wife. Donna knows that I have a trample and foot fetish, and she loves her feet, takes great care of them, pedicures them weekly, and on top of that she loves to tease me with her sexy size 8.5 feet. She says, listen, I know you can't talk long, but you should come to our self defense class, other husbands come, and I think you will like what you will see! If you come, I will give you a little show! WOW! I'm speachless.....OK, I should be able to go. Now it is winter here, the women show up for this class in sweat suits mostly, and of the twenty women there they all have boots on with wet and moist socks. So I get there early, the women range in age from 30-50, and the ones who signed up for this class are all in reasonable shape, nobody over 160 pounds. I watch them all take their boots off, and then wiggle out of their socks. Most of these women are really pretty, so this was a great sight. Donna pulls her wet socks off and her gorgeous feet are painted a perfect hot pink! My wife, who is not so into feet, had her toes painted maroon. The women pair off, and Donna pairs off with my wife, and there are ten pairings in all. They do ki-yaaaas, throw punches at each other, some kicks, some warm up exercises. About ten minutes in, Donna winks at me, and continues to face my wife. The women now do leg sweeps, where they trip their opponent to the mat. Donna adds a little to this! She trips my wife, yells ki-yaaaa and then plants her sexy size 8.5 pedicured pink foot right on my wife's 38d chest, and poses, and leaves her foot there for a few extra seconds until my wife slaps her leg off. My wife then does it to Donna, and I am ten feet away with a great view of my wife stepping on her, hot!!! Then Donna goes again. My wife goes down and Donna puts her sexy right foot on her neck, and does a sexy victory pose for me!!! She leaves her foot there now for an extra minute, until my wife gets pissed, stop showing off for him, she yells!!! My wife then steps on her neck, ha, you like that?!!! Donna gets up one more time to go! In front of me, in front of the class, Donna puts my cute wife down, and then with her strong right leg, and sexy bare foot, sweaty out of hot boots, she plants her foot right in my wife's face!!! Nobody else in the class steps on a face, just Donna, and it's my wife who is under it!!!! My wife tries to get her foot off her face, but Donna is too strong and presses it in harder, leaving it there! My wife wiggles and kicks, but Donna laughs and leaves it there! I am so turned on watching this! My wife has her sexy friends sweaty bare foot in her face! Donna left it there for at least two minutes before moving it off my now angry wife's face!!! Relax, Donna says, I'll let you do it to me. My wife throws her down, and poses her foot on Donna's face now! The instructor then tells my wife to stop, and get back to what they were there for! I got to see my wife and her sexy blonde friend get face trampled!!! I still picture Donna's sexy foot in my wife's face! It was such a turn on....and she did it for me, and liked it!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'd be sittin in that class with a boner for sure! the way you described donna, she seems like exactly the type of hot fit leggy woman i would love to watch barefooted, except i would want her doing that stuff to me personally [Big Grin]

god, i'd have to wait til the room cleared before i could stand up and leave, because if i got up everyone would immediately see my pants stickin out in the middle and most of the fully clothed ladies there would probably be scratchin their heads like WTF?!! LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could you get a private session with Donna ? I'm sure your wife wouldnt care ?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna has stepped on my face, and it was an amazing turn-on. She said, now whenever you see my pretty feet in sandals or flip flops you'll remember exactly how they smelled! She is honestly a sexy tease, it is cool that she is such good friends with my wife, and I am real close with her boyfriend too.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh man oh man oh man!!! Nice story!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Self defense class is a great place to get feet! Had a girlfriend many years ago and I let her practice on me and she could see my boner and thought it was funny. The object for her was to see how big she could get me and she loved posing over me with foot on my face or crotch! It was hard to just lay there without going crazy! At home was terrific! She would giggle and say "Remeber these are deadly weapons!" as she rubbed her feet on my face and crotch and we then had great sex! Really miss that!
Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow.. grat luck for ya!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was your wife royally pissed?

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Mr Lyrical, she wasn't singing my praises, or playing my organ after, that is for sure. She wasn't happy with Donna's foot in her face, but she did get her revenge. Donna and I really laughed about it later, my wife not so much. They are still best friends, and my wife is pretty tolerant...to a point.
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As well as self defence classes what about the following:
Yoga
Karate - we have a womans only club
Swimming
Gymnastics

There are loads of places to see bare feet, the list is practically endless and all for free

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my man u r so lucky.....maybe I tell my wife to join one of these classes...
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as wifee didn't stay pissed at you for long.. i guess you can say it was worth it! but i can see how that would piss her off a bit! but you had a bit of a blast. wifee took one for the team.. sadly , no pix! lol!!! don't push your luck though.. keep wifee happy.. she may continue to be tolerant (to a point)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Donna's sexy size 8.5 foot!
http://img137.echo.cx/img137/6216/donnapool15im.jpg Here is a close up picture of Donna's very sexy size 8.5 foot!

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Donna's sexy smelly size 8.5 foot sole!
http://img108.echo.cx/img108/5760/donna66cr.jpg I think you can imagine the smell from the closeness of this picture- it is tangy and sour, like cheese and vinegar mixed with sweat!

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ the pix would not work [Cry]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links