Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Interesting find... Replica feet rise again! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Interesting find... Replica feet rise again!
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to believe my girlfriend found this online and actually showed it to me (she was looking for nail-art ideas). It's all in Chinese so I'm not sure if these things are for sale or display, but I must admit they're pretty realistic looking making them kind of cool & creepy at the same time (more cool IMHO, so I'm a little twisted!). I asked my girl if I can do that with her feet and was met by a long pause coupled with a strange look, & no answer... Oh well [Wink] At least she was looking at nail-art which means she maybe addressing her nails finally, there maybe something good coming out of this after all... Fingers crossed! [Big Grin]

http://meishenlai.com/index20040101.asp

Thanks for looking,

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, but not my thing.
By the way, did she get some good nail art ideas? [Smile]

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im interested to know how much they cost and how real they feel, not interested in some rubber crap...
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for asiafoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Interesting, but not my thing.
By the way, did she get some good nail art ideas? [Smile]

I hope she did but more than likely for her fingers only (she has beautiful hands). Sadly her toenails are pretty average and she's very aware of that (not my doing!!!), she keeps them quite plain with a single color if anything at all. Her nails are clean, well kept and all but the size & shape are not the greatest... Something a lot of Thai women suffer from it seems. We'll see what she ends up doing [Smile]

As far as what these replica feet are like, I have no clue... I can't read Chinese & neither can she, too bad it's not in Thai! [Wink] I'm wondering if they're actually for nail art display or possibly training??? Really not sure [Confused] Kind of not my thing I guess but still interesting as they look quite detailed. Bet they’re pricey not even close in texture to the real deal. Ahh, still a neat idea… I’m sure some would benefit from something like this.

Asiafoot

Posts: 363 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very cool & creepy, i could easily use those feet for simulated f*cking on a night where i wasn't getting any real feet and felt the need to get something, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
huh.. i think it'd be cool to make some really realistic replicas of my wife's feet. someone elses just wouldnt do it for me.

and yeah, call me a freak too lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's that page roughly translated:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmeishenlai.com%2Findex20040101.asp&lp=zh_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

"the simulation clone model will adopt the newest craft and the material, inside and outside the model adopts the same material. Inside and outside the model adopts the different formula, enables the model to have the bone feeling and the soft sex appeal. The model will be more lifelike, feel is more comfortable"

Sounds good to me [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
creepy,weird but sexy [Smile]

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just creepy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
just creepy

Would've came in handy when I was about 10 years old though. However, now? Naw.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a guy from Germany who came to our foot parties in Seattle & he asked Ben if he could get replica feet of mine and Liv's. We had some made & he gave Ben a huge pile of money (twice as much as he'd offered originally & that was a lot to begin with). Ben gave us the money & we were pretty excited but later when thinking about what he might be doing with them, it kinda creeped us out. Liv especially.

Two months later there are 2 or 3 other guys sending emails & asking for a set of their own. Friends of the German guy I guess. I told them to ask Ben & forwarded the emails to him. I think he regretted getting it done the 1st time cause he refused any other offers that came.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There doesnt seem to be any link on that site where you actually buy it, i wonder how much it would cost?
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
asiafoot
Elite Trooper
Member # 1925

quote:
Originally posted by JamesyBaby:
Here's that page roughly translated:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fmeishenlai.com%2Findex20040101.asp&lp=zh_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

"the simulation clone model will adopt the newest craft and the material, inside and outside the model adopts the same material. Inside and outside the model adopts the different formula, enables the model to have the bone feeling and the soft sex appeal. The model will be more lifelike, feel is more comfortable"

Sounds good to me [Thumbs Up]

Thanks for the translation though I must admit it actually “creeped” me out more with the whole "bone feeling", "soft sex appeal"... Wow [Wink] Looks like they have several Chinese women involved here as well, makes me think of my ex-wife & her very sexy Chinese feet. I really miss her feet sometimes [Cry] So I'm torn on this one, I can see the cool factor & creepiness as well.

Thanks for your input Malory, good to hear it from the models side... Wonder if they have any regrets? Foot fetishism goes way back in Chinese culture, so maybe they're more understanding. But IMHO they're probably wondering what the buyers are doing with the "foot models" at home.

Climax I'm thinking the cost would be substantial, looking at the images again they really look quite detailed and cleanly cast. They look so real my girlfriend freaked out when I visited the site again. Bonus, she was quick to show me her feet and say "not look dead okay, this one better". I kind of understand where she's coming from... I'm sure these fake feet look good but don't even come close to the warm, great textured Thai feet sitting just a few feet from me now [Big Grin] I love this woman!

Asiafoot

MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They do look pretty incredible, I'm trying to understand if they are offered for sale or if the service they are offering is to get a replica of your wife's/girlfriend's feet made.

I'm gonna blast off an email to them and hope they can understand english. There's only so much babelfish can do...

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you, Liv or Ben be bothered by what the German guy would do with the replicas? I mean, you met him at a foot party so that means he likes feet.

quote:
Originally posted by Malory:
There was a guy from Germany who came to our foot parties in Seattle & he asked Ben if he could get replica feet of mine and Liv's. We had some made & he gave Ben a huge pile of money (twice as much as he'd offered originally & that was a lot to begin with). Ben gave us the money & we were pretty excited but later when thinking about what he might be doing with them, it kinda creeped us out. Liv especially.

Two months later there are 2 or 3 other guys sending emails & asking for a set of their own. Friends of the German guy I guess. I told them to ask Ben & forwarded the emails to him. I think he regretted getting it done the 1st time cause he refused any other offers that came.

~Malory

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links