Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a sight this weekend that 'killed' me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a sight this weekend that 'killed' me
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i was the photog for an event this weekend. my wife was with me and assisting in the dealings of the evening.

after taking a photo break (some pics will eventually get posted here on Wu's... got a few nice feet shots.. well.. somewhat nice)

i was sitting and relaxing, enjoying the music. one gal on the dance floor takes her heels off and puts them not too far from me.

naturally, i think to myself.. what doe they smell like? and what brand are they? my wife spots the look on my face, and with a laugh says to me, i bet you wish you could pick up their scent, but also bet it's not all that nice.. girl is too skinny. and then she laughs some more. (we both were making fun of how skinny the shoe owner was earlier... hence the referrence).

what 'killed' me in this deal was.. no sooner we thought that and talked about it, some little girl carefullly walks up and collects the shoes... as if she was the guardian on a special mission and didn't want to be caught. (kinda how i used to do as a boy trying to sneak a shoe away from my mom's friends back in the day)

and to my shock, she puts both shoes to her nose and inhales for the longest and closes her eyes and slowly exhales!! then.. blushes, looks around, and quickly puts the shoes down.. and walks away!

the owner later comes back and puts her heels on.. and much later, when she takes them off, asks some old guy some question... and he points to her toes and starts a hand gesture suggesting her feet really smell.. and she changes her body language to playful and pokes him with her foot.. and he makes another gesture to the affect that her foot not only stinks but should be put back in the shoe. they both laugh. she puts on her shoes and keeps them on for the rest of the time i was around.

had my head scratching a bit.. wifee kept mentioning it to me a few times that night too. and then when we got home, she asked me how her feet were and if they were scented (sadly, no).. she was surprised that she didn't work up a sweat that night. so was I. I blame the cold for that!

thought i'd share this story to brighten someone's morning!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... kinda werid about that little girl. Was expecting a little boy ?
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh gawd, i'd be wantin to sniff so badly after those events. so much so that i would even fantasize about going up to the girl and asking her if I could have a whiff. and if she agreed, i woulda held it to my nose exactly like the little girl and inhaled deeply and paused and closed my eyes as i exhaled too.

looks like she had the right idea, Hee Hee. plus i like skinny dancers too [Big Grin] YUM YUM, SNIFFY SNIFFY, STIFFY STIFFY!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm, that seems odd. Pics of the whole thing, or it never happened. LOL

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2nd to God..... i can see how it's not believeable... but it was the case. i usually don't wish for my portable camera or cell phone camera when out shooting an event... but this was one of those moments i wish i had the small camera to 'discreetly' shoot that for Wu's.!!! (cleanly forgot about my cell... usually do when working on a shoot)

i did hope she'd do it again, so i was ready with my 'professional' camera.. but the event never reproduced itself (with the girl that is).. and the shoe play part.. the one shot I had was too dark (my flash didn't bounce at the right angle)...

truth of the matter, i was getting the guts to go find the brand of the shoe right before wifee sat down next to me. i was going to pretend to tie my shoe close to the 'abandonned' shoe to see the brand, and lean enough to try and get a discreet sniff... but the girl beat me to it.

however.. no such luck. but i'll post later this afternoon the other pics i did take after the incident.. because i was on the prowl after that (though I was being paid to do other pics)

I really can't understand why a girl would do that.. I do get why a boy would. but to me, this is proof that once in a rare blue moon, a gal who is like us will 'out' herself. (ozboy... i feel ya)

if it was a boy doing this, i'd not be so shocked and i would have sprinted to my camera and made the boy re-do it for the shot! but a girl.. too unique for me to try and recreate the shot.

RPM

p.s. here is the link to the pix i posted about this story
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=015146

[ February 02, 2009, 02:55 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn I think I know that girl

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, what a night. (I love the fact that your wife eggs you on about your foot stuff)

So interesting that this gal was not only uninhibitaed enough to not only do this, but to do it rather non-discreetly in public! (Yet we all know that anyone who saw her thought "how cute" or "how funny" and not "what a perv!" or "what's her problem?" ro anything esle they wouold have thought about a guy doing this.

I SO wish that my wife was of the "build your apetite anywhere but only satisfy it at home" mentality. It'd make me so aroused to talk about other girl's feet, foot jewlery and foot wear.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

feetluvr, as you recall, my wife wasn't always this fun about it. She's opened up more recently and now eggs me on every now and again. but it depends on her mood (which has been easier to read now that i'm nearly 2 years into my marriage)

I won't forget this night!

--------------------

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

lightning rarely strikes twice!!!! well. this weekend.. I found out why.

I conduct two choirs... and during one of the rehearsals.. the annoying thing is that many of the mom's can't find child-care arrangements while practicing. it's not that options aren't there.. just they don't use them (like after the teens practice, why not have them watch the baby siblings while the parents practice).. but i digress.

one of the interruptions i didn't mind though.. one mom kicks off her shoes.. and her son comes over in a hurry.. picks up both her shoes and start inhaling! she didn't notice until one of the other moms mentioned it.. and i had to stop while the mom blushed and tried to take her shoes back and reprimand the kid wihtout making a scene.

the funny part, many of the guys overheard the commotion and started to press towards the front to see the view! it was comical, but i had to be professional and not draw more attention to it. so i starte working on another section of the song with the guys..

the shoes were hot (for the gals).. slingback with a flower tied to the back.. and semi-pointy toe in the front.. respectable height on them.

for the fellas.. her toes were actually pretty nice.. high arched peds.. very symetrical toes!

alas.. no camera this time.. i was conducting. oh well. next time.

RPM

p.s i'm too tired.. and under the weather to report the other sightings that were very similar to this later that day! it was a foot frenzy later.. but when i'm better.. i'll report.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links