Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » ever thought about?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ever thought about?
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know like huge skip/dumpsters where people throw away unwated clothes and they is always a shoes secetion.

Okay, imagine all the mans shoes that are gonna be there are gone, but i bet there are some sweaty females flats and boots in there :-P mmmm.

Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You probably could. I have a couple problems with that though. One is that I need to see the girl for shoes do anything for me. Second I don't want any of us on the news as creepers, it gives us all a bad name.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol just the thought of some dude crawling through a dumpster for used shoes [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only thought about it because you brought it up.

Like monkeys, a shoe has no meaning to me unless I know (and am attracted to) the wearer. I am not a "smell-guy", anyway. The funk of 40,000 anonymous feet in a pile of shoes would do little for me beyond driving me away.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's an idea for you guys that don't care who the shoes formerly belong to. Check the dumpster behind shoe stores for cast of used shoes or go to any Goodwill store.

Me personally, feh...

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] )

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links