Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Why I Prefer a Direct Approach (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why I Prefer a Direct Approach
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love my foot fetish and I'm pretty frank about it. Here's the result.

I'm currently enrolled in a digital photography course at my college; we've been doing photo shoots in our studio almost everyday. I've known the instructor for a few years now and have no problem being open around her. I casually mentioned my foot fetish a while back and she found it interesting (I think a conversation on Quentin Tarantino sparked it). Anyways, we're eating lunch near the studio a couple days ago (her, some of my friends, and a girl from our class) and the foot fetish topic comes up.

Both the instructor and the girl started asking all sorts of questions about it. What is it about feet? What are your favorite parts? (I answered soles.) Does nail polish matter? All sorts of questions. They're being cool about it. I answered all their questions and told them about all the foot sites out there. I mentioned this place and the various topics that pop up: debates on models showing faces; favorite shoe types; favorite smells (the girl mentioned how her Uggs make her feet particularly stinky); guys too afraid to mention their foot fetish (they said that's stupid, that it's no big deal); I gave them the scoop and set up a photo shoot with the girl. My buddies threw in a few jokes along the way.

We only had an hour and a half to work with on the day of the shoot. She was a great model and we got a photo set done. (I'll be posting the pictures here after I finish this post.) The best part was when she spontaneously kissed her foot while I was testing the camera exposure; I made sure to get a few more shots of that once things were set up.

So my point is, gentlemen, don't hide the foot fetish. It's no big deal if you own it with confidence and don't give a fuck what narrow minded people think. And enough of those "How do you trick a girl into showing her feet?" threads. Trickery is creepy and chicks pick up on it real fast. Asking correctly in the right setting will get feet, period.

Cheers!

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. [Hump]

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footman1010
Loyal Member
Member # 32795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footman1010   Email footman1010   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats what i do! seems to work, good talk!
Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well spoken!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another note: asking is unnecessary in some cases. Show, don't tell or ask, when you're being intimate with a woman.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well said, i wholeheartedly agree
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nothin better than being direct & honest. & fellas these women can smell right thru any BS, so keep the pervy intentions under wraps.

your best path to womens' feet is to stop being creepy and sit there and try to be relaxed and confident so that they don't think you are some abused subbie on the virge of cracking.

if she associates you with those type of foot guys, that is bad news and you will have to go back and try to re-think the entire approach until you realize the stupid mistakes you made.

being direct and honest takes away alot of those critical moments where she can get a bad impression from trying to 2nd guess if you're lying or not. never make these women think such a thing cuz that is when their minds will start cranking and probably assume the worst.

confidence is a trait that exudes trustability. that is what you want to be. don't be that creepy lookin guy in the corner. they seem very unconfident and women sense nothing but problems from those types of men.

be nothing but honest with these girls and direct. but if you start off telling them how you want to lick and sniff their feet, i will personally slap you in the head for giving us a bad name. so be honest and direct, but also have a brain fellas. talking to a girl in real life is not like talking to her on youtube.

use an honest and direct approach that works.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree... every girl I have every dated knew about my fetish from the very beginning.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good stuff.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Tyler makes a good point: be honest and direct, but don't start off saying how much you want to sniff those feet you know are sweaty from being in those shoes. Be mindful of your setting and what you want to get out of the situation. For me it was pictures, nothing more.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Below_the_Ankles:
I love my foot fetish and I'm pretty frank about it. Here's the result.

I'm currently enrolled in a digital photography course at my college; we've been doing photo shoots in our studio almost everyday. I've known the instructor for a few years now and have no problem being open around her. I casually mentioned my foot fetish a while back and she found it interesting (I think a conversation on Quentin Tarantino sparked it). Anyways, we're eating lunch near the studio a couple days ago (her, some of my friends, and a girl from our class) and the foot fetish topic comes up.

Both the instructor and the girl started asking all sorts of questions about it. What is it about feet? What are your favorite parts? (I answered soles.) Does nail polish matter? All sorts of questions. They're being cool about it. I answered all their questions and told them about all the foot sites out there. I mentioned this place and the various topics that pop up: debates on models showing faces; favorite shoe types; favorite smells (the girl mentioned how her Uggs make her feet particularly stinky); guys too afraid to mention their foot fetish (they said that's stupid, that it's no big deal); I gave them the scoop and set up a photo shoot with the girl. My buddies threw in a few jokes along the way.

We only had an hour and a half to work with on the day of the shoot. She was a great model and we got a photo set done. (I'll be posting the pictures here after I finish this post.) The best part was when she spontaneously kissed her foot while I was testing the camera exposure; I made sure to get a few more shots of that once things were set up.

So my point is, gentlemen, don't hide the foot fetish. It's no big deal if you own it with confidence and don't give a fuck what narrow minded people think. And enough of those "How do you trick a girl into showing her feet?" threads. Trickery is creepy and chicks pick up on it real fast. Asking correctly in the right setting will get feet, period.

Cheers!

It saves loads of time, and time is money.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:
your best path to womens' feet is to stop being creepy

coming from you, i'll take that as a crock of shit
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

you are already creepy, disregard the advice and go on the news already
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by You:
quote:
Originally posted by blackHxC88:
quote:

you are already creepy, disregard the advice and go on the news already
???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

C'mon, let's not hijack this thread with negativity. This forum is above such bickering; that's why I read Wu's and not the other places.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links