Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Meet the footgirls

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Meet the footgirls
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're going to have another "footgirls coffee" meeting for people in Portland. Haven't had one in quite awhile & the last one, only 3 or 4 guys showed up. Let's see how it works this time & if there's enough interest we'll keep having them.

Jackie "Blue", Kristin, Jyllian & Jewel are taking part & there will be a couple others. Since the turnouts been kind of low the last few times this might be the last meet & greet for awhile.

Thanks for the guys who were involved in our little private foot party in the beautiful lone star state last week, it was great & actually got Ben motivated to start getting serious (was wondering if we'd ever see that again).

So anyways if you've worshipped some of these girls from afar & want to know what a footgirl's really like, heres your chance to meet one & ask all the questions you've wanted to know about them.

~Malory

PS.. just got a call from Larissa, looks like she'll be there too.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=013134#000000

~Malory

[ February 06, 2009, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When and where were you in Texas?
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by elkins31185:
When and where were you in Texas?

In Houston, last week. Little private foot party but it was huge as to the reception so we're gonna do it again next month, I think in San Antonio.
Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Squid
Major Player
Member # 3518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Squid   Author's Homepage   Email Squid   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to meet the footgirls. Unfortunately, Portland's a lil far from here (I'm in PA) and with my work schedule there's no way I would be able to get there anytime soon. Perhaps one day I will be able to make it out there, but it won't be for a while.

--------------------
http://www.facebook.com/donniesquid http://www.myspace.com/squiddylicious

Posts: 197 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live right outside Houston, How did I miss you? I'm the guy that told you I wish I could find a girlfriend just like you!
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Malory! Hey! Bruce here...love all your pix! My question..do you do custom sets, and would you be willing to do a barefoot in public set, going inside stores, gas stations, etc? Check out my "dirty feet in public" with Dae, Mystique, etc., post, and you can see the ones they did for me.

Now I know not every girl feels comfortable doing this kind of shoot, and I totally respect that. Just never know til ya ask! More would rather not do a set like that than do one.

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Squid:
I would love to meet the footgirls. Unfortunately, Portland's a lil far from here (I'm in PA) and with my work schedule there's no way I would be able to get there anytime soon. Perhaps one day I will be able to make it out there, but it won't be for a while.

You would have been definitely welcomed thats for sure. I'm glad to see you're still posting in the forums. Maybe someday, huh?

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by elkins31185:
I live right outside Houston, How did I miss you? I'm the guy that told you I wish I could find a girlfriend just like you!

We didn't do much to promote this. It was a preset sort of thing, because they had max attendees already set up. Ben's loving the Texas thing right now, so we might do a more public thing down there one of these days. Maybe we can set up a "meet the footgirls" coffee separate from the party next time around. And I hope you do find a girlfriend whos even better than me. Everybody deserves a good girlfriend.

~Malory

[ February 09, 2009, 02:26 PM: Message edited by: Malory ]

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
Hey Malory! Hey! Bruce here...love all your pix! My question..do you do custom sets, and would you be willing to do a barefoot in public set, going inside stores, gas stations, etc? Check out my "dirty feet in public" with Dae, Mystique, etc., post, and you can see the ones they did for me.

Now I know not every girl feels comfortable doing this kind of shoot, and I totally respect that. Just never know til ya ask! More would rather not do a set like that than do one.

bruce

Even though I don't have a setup for online commerce or website, anything like that I do custom sets sometimes. I like being barefoot in public too, places like bookstores & coffee shops. Biggest thing is to get Ben motivated enough to go out & do it. Get that & you've got it done. Thanks so much for your nice remarks Bruce.

~Malory

Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do I motivate Ben to do a custom set with you for me, barefoot in public, Malory? :-)
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Thanks to all the guys who came to our "meet the footgirls" coffee get together. Even though we changed the town at the last minute there was a great turnout. Best we've had in ages, maybe we should keep doing it once every 2-3 mos. Also thanks to Larissa & Christy for driving so far to get there & Jackie for bringing krispy cremes. Someone left a footgirl dvd on the table just send an email to claim it.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Ok the guy who just emailed us, go to the Tully's in old town & meet one of us to pick up your dvd. We're having lunch on Ruston Way so come within 20 minutes if you wanna catch us before lunch or 2 hrs or so if you want to catch us after.

~Malory

Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Sorry it's Starbucks not Tully's. They're practically next door to each other.

~Malory

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links