Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » A Question for the Photographers

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Question for the Photographers
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 5 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ladies and Gents,

Recently I've come across a few girls who be interested in my doing some foot fetish photo sessions. However, I don't have a camera.

Any recomendations on something good for quality amateur photos? Though that may be an oxymoron. I guess I'm not looking to spend a ton of money.

Thanks!

Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Canon 1000D or 450D are pretty good and very inexpensive D-SLR cameras.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I use a Sony H-10 now. I used to use a Sony W-50. And before that it was an older 3.2 mega pixel cybershot.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I second getting an dSLR (I use an Olympus E-300) as mentioned by Hal. A smaller (but advanced) camera may put the ladies at ease. Happy shooting and post some shots if it all works out.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too started with a Sony Cybershot but the crystals in the view finder only lasted a couple years but it was a great starter camera.

It is mostly about light, lighting and the lens. I have a Rebel, but have different lenses depending.

If you check the BHE table a lot of sites get started, but cannot stick with it due to cash or expectations. So your vision and/or expectations play a part in how much and when. It is a journey.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Canon Rebel is the best to start with, I found.

Cheap and affordable.

Durable.

Easy as hell to use.

Fun.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm with you scarlet. i use the digital rebel.. and have a few lense to play with. cheap.. affordable.. durable... fun to use.. and gives great quality pics.. near as good as the professional versions of canon

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to agree with everyone suggesting a Canon Rebel; they're great starter cameras. I personally use a Nikon D300, but combined with the lens it's over $2,500. You can get a Rebel and a decent lens for under $1,000.

Of course, the Nikon D40 is a very capable beginners camera at just over $500 with a lens. And the Nikon D90, at about $1,200 with a lens, will shoot 720P video.

dpreview.com is a great source for camera reviews. Check it out.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetothesoles
Major Player
Member # 15620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetothesoles   Author's Homepage   Email slavetothesoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the input, folks!
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what about if you want to shoot video what do you use then?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used a Sony Cybershot also, the DSC W35. After I saw someone elses pics on here and asked which cam they used. I would recommend a Cybershot as a good starter. It also has reasonable vids.

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most point-and-shoots can do video. I want to clarify that the D90 is a photo SLR first and a video camera second. So it takes pictures.

Look into the Flip Video HD camera for video. It's $200 and has good results -- can also record at 720p. Small too -- the size of a point-and-shoot.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Bondo is absolutely right. The photographer, not the camera, makes the image.

The advantage of even the cheapest SLR is the ability to swap lenses -- better control over depth of field and perspective. Again, if you're not serious about learning photography it might be overkill.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a NIKON fan!!
I went from using a Nikon Coolpix L1 to a Nikon D60. I absolutly LOVE my dSLR. I can never go back to a point and shoot for photos.
On the other hand, I have a Canon Power Shot SD 880is and I use it only for its video capibilities. Its pretty great with the video and sound!! [Big Grin]
Shop around, look, try the ones in the store... Dont buy the first one you see...

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links