Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Ben and Malory...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ben and Malory...
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any chance?? :-)

Originally posted by Bruce:
Hey Malory! Hey! Bruce here...love all your pix! My question..do you do custom sets, and would you be willing to do a barefoot in public set, going inside stores, gas stations, etc? Check out my "dirty feet in public" with Dae, Mystique, etc., post, and you can see the ones they did for me.

Now I know not every girl feels comfortable doing this kind of shoot, and I totally respect that. Just never know til ya ask! More would rather not do a set like that than do one.

bruce
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though I don't have a setup for online commerce or website, anything like that I do custom sets sometimes. I like being barefoot in public too, places like bookstores & coffee shops. Biggest thing is to get Ben motivated enough to go out & do it. Get that & you've got it done. Thanks so much for your nice remarks Bruce.

~Malory

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory doesn't mind doing custom sets at all, and though we've had hundreds of requests (of all kinds), we've only succeeded in delivering two or three over the years.

The biggest obstacle is the simple practicality of it all. Scheduling conflicts, and the fact I'm out of town (and out of state) so often. And though we are under the same roof much of the time, it's tough even then ... she's sometimes coming as I'm going, and vice versa.

Ironically (and very unfair to Malory), I've done less shooting of her than at least fifty other girls, over the past two or three years. Disgraceful, I realize, as I rarely set aside much dedicated time for her photos. Most of what I do capture (which is quite a bit), will be as a matter of consequence, in our regular goings-on, and much of that private (and not intended for general populous); some of which would not be suitable for mixed company.

I'm so difficult to motivate sometimes, and in fact it was Malory who prodded me to get active in these forums again, after a very long hiatus. Even that was a chore for me.

She does love being barefoot in public, and she wears flip flops all the time. One of these days I'll see about putting together a dedicated set of "barefoot in public" photos. We're going to Las Vegas next week, maybe that would be a good time.

[ February 10, 2009, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey man, thanks for the response! Very straight up and understandable. Hey one never knows until asking is my theory! I'd rather ask and strike out than wonder!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
Hey man, thanks for the response! Very straight up and understandable. Hey one never knows until asking is my theory! I'd rather ask and strike out than wonder!

bruce

You are absolutely right. Always ask, and that's my philosophy with FEET and girls in general. Ask and receive, always. And if you don't receive, keep asking! It is FAR better to ask and strike out, than to burden yourself with the wonder of it all, the nagging "what ifs". Vacillation is always followed by pangs of regret, whereas asking straight-out, guarantees results (one way or another).

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben, I can relate better than I ever thought I could. I've got more shots of my wife in heels.. just her.. or her peds when were were seperated by a long communte than now that we're married and under the same place.

She's a good sport... but I try not to go out of my way too much to shoot pics with friends from long distance commutes and neglect my wife. I know that must not feel good for her.

But, I do appreciate you coming here and being so open. I love how you share with us. I thank Malory for being so persistant.. and also such a great woman too!

I realized from personal experience that things can be tough to set up, so that is why i've not repeated over and over and over again my wishes of a set of Malory in hose (esp now that I know she's out barefeet in public a lot now)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Ben, I can relate better than I ever thought I could. I've got more shots of my wife in heels.. just her.. or her peds when were were seperated by a long communte than now that we're married and under the same place.

She's a good sport... but I try not to go out of my way too much to shoot pics with friends from long distance commutes and neglect my wife. I know that must not feel good for her.

But, I do appreciate you coming here and being so open. I love how you share with us. I thank Malory for being so persistant.. and also such a great woman too!

I realized from personal experience that things can be tough to set up, so that is why i've not repeated over and over and over again my wishes of a set of Malory in hose (esp now that I know she's out barefeet in public a lot now)

RPM

You always have such a nice view of things & honest perspectives. Someday if I nag enough on Ben I'll get him to dig into his piles of archives for enough to make a stockings post. For every photo he posts or used to put on his website theres at least a thousand "in the can" as he puts it. Literally. So I know there are a lot & they keep piling up all the time. But thanks for your patience RPM. Hope you had a great weekend.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello ben and malory, i like see malory in well worn flip flops,nice toeprints, sure killed me! [Drool]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Malory   Author's Homepage   Email Malory   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sayonara:
hello ben and malory, i like see malory in well worn flip flops,nice toeprints, sure killed me! [Drool]

I thought I sent you some flip flop photos awhile back? Maybe not but there are plenty available & quite a few in some posts around. Maybe I can post a few or resend some.

~Malory

Posts: 477 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malory,

It's always a pleasure to speak to you here! really is! You're such an angelic personality!

I'm going to continue to be patient. I know one day, the hose series will start. (and I do recall you like to shop for heels and I've posted on my desktop a pic of you in heels and hose.. my wife thought you looked really cute when she saw it!)

Speaking of wifee, she says hey. the past week, she's mentioned that i've got to do a few more pix with her. I was very pleasantly surprised..

so.. either tonight, or later this week, i'm taking her new pedi-machine-thingy she bought, and giving her a pedi. then... when she's not tired from work, or life in general.. i'm shooting pics. and i hope not to leave them in the can and post them.

life.. i tell ya.. can be so busy at times! (Ben, in your defense, now that i'm shooting more professionally... i'm meeting more guys who after working on pics for hire.. just don't want to shoot at home recreationally.. i finally am getting that)

But, we both are lucky to have pretty women in our lives that don't mind modelling... so, as Ben continues to make the effort that graces us with great high quality pics, i'm going to continue to make such efforts to share pics with everyone here.

RPM

p.s. Stay sweet Malory!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Malory
Elite Trooper
Member # 9101

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Malory,

It's always a pleasure to speak to you here! really is! You're such an angelic personality!

I'm going to continue to be patient. I know one day, the hose series will start. (and I do recall you like to shop for heels and I've posted on my desktop a pic of you in heels and hose.. my wife thought you looked really cute when she saw it!)

Speaking of wifee, she says hey. the past week, she's mentioned that i've got to do a few more pix with her. I was very pleasantly surprised..

so.. either tonight, or later this week, i'm taking her new pedi-machine-thingy she bought, and giving her a pedi. then... when she's not tired from work, or life in general.. i'm shooting pics. and i hope not to leave them in the can and post them.

life.. i tell ya.. can be so busy at times! (Ben, in your defense, now that i'm shooting more professionally... i'm meeting more guys who after working on pics for hire.. just don't want to shoot at home recreationally.. i finally am getting that)

But, we both are lucky to have pretty women in our lives that don't mind modelling... so, as Ben continues to make the effort that graces us with great high quality pics, i'm going to continue to make such efforts to share pics with everyone here.

RPM

p.s. Stay sweet Malory!

Hey nice to hear from you as always! That's really great you have a partner in life who lets you enjoy your feet pleasures & express them through photos. You're really lucky that way, so many guys don't have that. I'll check to see your new pics when you post them. Ben's been offline for awhile, he went to Houston for a private foot party thing & then to Vegas. Coming back today or tomorrow. I didn't get to go but at least I got to house sit with full access to big screen flat screen, king tempurpedic bed, unlimited food & drink. All the luxuries of life so not a bad consolation prize. Have a really wonderful week RPM!!

~Malory

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links