Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can a foot lover survive without feet ? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Can a foot lover survive without feet ?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FtLckr26:
the desire to actually taste and touch feet will overwhelm you and you will end up getting feet from someone else.

yes indeed, we can pretty much all agree that those creepy foot guys in the news all have this one thing in common: they were all overwhelmed by the need for feet.

quote:
That is probably why you read about the creepy foot guy in newspapers or on tv.

it's a lesson in behavioral science for any foot guy to take note of if he does not want to end up like them. keep those feet urges satisfied to a point to where you do not become this overwhelmed.

quote:
Got tired of dreaming or watching and needed the real thing.

what they really needed was some therapy. this sorta ties back to the whole obsession thing discussed earlier and the need to avoid letting it get that bad. i would like to reiterate that putting oneself in a position to where he is gonna be craving feet all the time and not getting any satisfaction is gonna be an eventual recipe for disaster.

get some feet boyz before the cravings turn into an obsession! [Thumbs Up] [Eek!]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IMHO- no. You'll end up admiring and/or ejoying the feet of other women like I did.

Scared that my wife would totally not accept my fetish, I didn't tell her about mine until we'd been married for about 23 years. In addition, as others had mentioned, I really wasn't aroused by her feet, largely because of two bunions on the inside of each foot.

Consequently I'd seek out other women's feet anywhere I could, but especially public swimming pools (indoor pools in the winter). I had a job that allowed me the freedom to set my own schedule and travel within an area. I knew all the best places to view feet.

I eventually moved to Florida, where Of course I saw feet all the time). Once the internet came along I found foot sites that I visited on a regular basis.

After finding Wu's a few years ago, I was encouraged to tell my wife about my fetish. I did, and becasue she truly loves me, she completely accepted it and has worked hard at making me happy with her feet: taking excellent care of them, polishing her toe nails regularly, wearing foot jewelry 2/7, going barefoot at home, and wearing sandals and flip-flops whenever she can.

To put it simply, I fell in love with her feet and all aspects of them arouse me. She did have the worst bunion removed fro one foot, but I can even overlook the other one, largely because she shares them with me so openly.

Don't know if that helps or not, but that's my personal experience.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I once dated an attractive woman, a dancer with very ugly feet. Although we dated, I knew our relationship would not be a permanent thing. Her feet were gross.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StarsHill2
All Pro Poster
Member # 23140

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StarsHill2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think, foot fetish isnt obssesion at all... it becomes obssesion when you can't have sexual pleasure if u don't do feet stuff or whatever... In my case, i do enjoy sex even if there are feet involved or not... the difference is that when feet are present on sex they become an spice to the whole thing, i mean... make things hotter. The point is that i consider myself a foot fetish man, what doesnt mean i cannot have a normal sexual relation where feet are not into. I agree with footgirl0226 at all!
Posts: 567 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Relationships and dating are so complicated on their own right, its a shame that us foot guys have to add additional complexity and demand pretty or unique feet which satisfy our pallette....
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but try to survive without long toes - which is only about 4% of the female pop., plus finding one that will suck her toes while you are kissing her during sex. Needle in hastack and training time.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well being obsessed with feet (but not to the point of therapy), I do not think i would go into a marriage or put myself in a position where i would not get the enjoyment of feet and i would not marry an woman with ugly feet because it just wouldn't be possible.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't reckon so...I'm fortunate in that respect though [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cain you are soooo right - the day I shut the site down, you'll know the feet of my dreams made me choose.

I have had several gf ask if I could be married to only one pair of feet. Which is a loaded question in itself. ergo I am attached to my freedom.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
I think the real issue is the "obsession" with anything. It's not healthy to be consumed and obsessed with anything...

I absolutely agree! You took the words right out of my text box !
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe obsession is a bit of a strong word. I'd say its an 'issue' that must be addressed and considered.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
weekend_warrior-- true... my motto is, if I wasn't checking it out on-line then I would be out trying to get it.. can't have both so pick one is what I say... all the ones I know didn't have a problem with me checking stuff out on-line cause they knew if I wasn't allowed to do that or they got mad about it, I would go searching for it outside of the house.

such a tough subject... feet are just too great to not have in a persons life.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I would need to know...how ugly?
Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needless to say, this topic is pretty HEAVY! I told another member (in a Private Message) I'm actually worried about finding a soulmate, b/c I've been TOO BUSY lookin' for a "sole-mate" [Confused]

Should I be worried?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links