Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Introduce myself..........

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Introduce myself..........
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
I am new here and I thought let's introduce myself. I am a 25 year old student from the Netherlands and off course I got a foot fetish (what else is the reason of being here). Although is like the female foot in general, I am especially fond of girls going barefoot in public. There is nothing more beautiful to me than a girl walking barefoot trough the city with her heels in her hand. Although my girlfriend is comfortable with my foot fetish she is shy about going barefoot in public.
But enough about me, I am glad I found this forum and I hope to enjoy my time on it!

PS. I also got my own site. Normally it's free, but only for a month it's not. This, because I am trying to raise money for a paid webhost. My first site was hosted on a free server and it just disappeared over night and all the photos were lost, I don't want this to happen again and i now want a reliable paid host. Because I am a student I don't have a lot of money to pay it myself. If you are also into girls barefoot in public you should take a look at http://barefoot.110mb.com

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy Missy [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also love seeing girls barefooted in public.
My girlfriend once promised me that she would go to a restaurant barefooted with me. Mind you, I'd never force her to go through with it, but it would be a wonderful thing if she did that!
Welcome, by the way!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome and I'm a few hours drive away from you.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wus!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! Barefoot girls in public is a beautiful and should be more natural thing.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChrisBellamy13
Loyal Member
Member # 31239

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisBellamy13   Email ChrisBellamy13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome! Barefoot girls in public is a beautiful and should be more natural thing.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always nice to see new people in the forum!!

Welcome to Wu's!! [Wu]

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Woot] WELCOME ABOARD!!!! [Cheers]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barefoot Archives
Board Regular
Member # 33528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barefoot Archives   Author's Homepage   Email Barefoot Archives   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the warm welcome! I feel at home already.
Dougiezerts if your girl does go barefoot to a restaurant I would love to hear that story! My girl went barefoot to a bar once.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links