Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SI.com cheerleader of the week

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SI.com cheerleader of the week
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anyone else here go there to see the cheerleader of the week?
they almost always have a few pics of them barefoot.
seeing young hot cheerleaders hot feet is a damn fine thing.
head on over and check out this weeks. there is a killer pic of her in the pose with sum delicious wrinkled soles....and there is an archive...enjoy!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

For more pics and adventures follow me on Twitter @luvp3rf3ct_to3s

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here she is...thanks for the info...just drooled over Danica Patrick's pics [Mmm]
[IMG]http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/2661/d0716826600562.gif[/IMG]

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMFG, i'd be lickin and sniffin those so hard!!! and right now i am having this sorta weird off the wall fantasy where she is in that exact same pic smiling just the way she is, except the only change is that the SI photographer somehow directed me to be in the background and sniffing her toes whlie licking her soles really hard and he also directs me to have big wide eyes with a look of shear enjoyment on my face while she smiles.

he directs that shot because he thinks it will be great for her career and also for the cheerleading edition of the magazine. omfg, i wish fantasies were real, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fucking hell tyler. You can tell a beautiful story. It sounds amazing. I can imagine her sweaty toes up my nose. Mmmmmm

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luv p3rf3ct to3s     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you should go to the site and check out the archives.
last weeks drove me nuts. part of the minnesota squad barefoot, in uniform....
http://img242.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=83343_YP_Kelly-Minnesota-032_38053_122_22lo.jpg [Thud]
i about lost it. but usually the featured girl is shot barefoot every week....
such as...
http://img144.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=83344_Cassie_Adcock_ECU_08-774_122_125lo.jpg

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Posts: 911 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sweet i will have to make it a habit to check now daily for these barefoot shots...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

one of my favorite places to visit, and it's even workplace safe!!!

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

swman
Elite Trooper
Member # 11682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swman   Email swman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow those are amazing. Loving that minnesota pic. Thanks!

--------------------
Chicago White Sox; Southside till I die

Posts: 432 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

love this one too!
http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=15966_YP_Kelly-Minnesota-018_38064_122_140lo.jpg

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...the first pic is incredible, young, fresh soles
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luv p3rf3ct to3s:
last weeks drove me nuts. part of the minnesota squad barefoot, in uniform....

Damn that's alot of bare flesh. They never dressed like that when I was in HS or college! Great foot shots!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luv p3rf3ct to3s
All Pro Poster
Member # 22036

those are some tiny uniforms.....i so love cheerleaders....i really do.

--------------------
<------ Oh Meli! Oh my!

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those photos brought a tear to my ear. Oh, but they were happy tears.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Needless to say you should also check out the swimsuit photos. Some nice foot shots in every girl's gallery.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links