Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Here's something to ponder (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Here's something to ponder
YSUfan17
Major Player
Member # 26509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YSUfan17   Email YSUfan17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's say you're dating a girl who isn't exactly into feet, but agrees to let you have your way with them...IF you indulge in one of her fetishes.

Sounds fair, right? However, how far would you be willing to go for her? In other words, how extreme of a fetish of hers would you agree to go to?

--------------------
Dave, there’s an old story that this reminds me of: I cried because I had no desk until I met a man who had no feet, and the no-feet guy explained that there was such a thing as a budget…and WNYX was way, way over it. The End

Posts: 200 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good question. I'm not sure really as I ponder this. I've always said that if woman turns me on enough (and her feet are definitely the way to do that), there's no telling what I'd do for her. I suppose I'd let her whip me, tie me up, pee on her, have her pee on me....maybe......I'm not to sure about the strap on thing though. Boy I'd have to be reeeeaaally turned on for that!

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would not do it if too extreme. in fact, the girl i 1st got my fj from was kinda kinky. she let me have her feet but later she wanted to sit on my lap facing me while i would take a crap. something about liking to watch the concentration on a guy's face LOL... anyway... crazy

i never let her do this. & that was just one of her kinks. i'm sorta selfish when it comes to indulgance, but hey feet are not so extreme IMO so ladies' let's focus on pleasing the footguys, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I'd go too extreme when it comes to indulging in one of her fetishes. After all, getting turned on by women's feet is on the low end of kinky in the spectrum of things and it's pretty common.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be willing to indulge in one of her fantasies, as long as it wasn't too extreme.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As long as it had nothing to do with animals, sex with another dude or shoving shit up my ass i may be ok with it. Of course things would have to be negotiated....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would do anything as long as it doesn't involve extreme pain, blood, excrement, dead animals/people, or any type of insertion of foreign objects into MY ass. at least those are the things that i can think of, that i def would not do.
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kids or animals, everything else is negotiable [Big Grin]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on how special her feet were. If she had feet that I was really attracted to AND thought I could get a footjob out of it, it do whatever she wanted. If however her feet werent that special then maybe I wouldnt go the distance.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARCHangel85:
i would do anything as long as it doesn't involve extreme pain, blood, excrement, dead animals/people, or any type of insertion of foreign objects into MY ass. at least those are the things that i can think of, that i def would not do.

lol you said it man

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No sodomy, no scat, not CBT, no piss, no gay stuff (other men), no cuckold
I think that's about it...but there is likely to be more...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The word "extreme" varies in meaning from one person to the next. It is like any other transaction. What is it worth to you?

At a certain point, the value of what she offers to you is less (or more, for that matter) than what she is asking in return. This is where you decide that you will indulge her request (you make the purchase) or you walk away from the bargaining table.

In the final analysis, all dealings between men and women are, by definition, prostitution. In other words, if you get something from her, you have or you will pay for it.

Just a brief word from the misogynist's corner of the world.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats a tough one for a couple of reasons.

one, every gf/wife i've had that knew about my fetish was really cool with it and let me do whatever i wanted.

two, i am a sick kinky bastard so there isnt much i wouldnt try at least once. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmmm i agree i'd try most things, but feet is fairly tame compared to other kinks

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I'd indulge her. At least consider it.

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links