Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Who has the best wrinkles? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who has the best wrinkles?
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who has the best wrinkles in the business? Do you prefer deep wrinkles or just a lot of little wrinkles everywhere? What type of wrinkles do you like to see?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Sweetstink hands down! There not like 50 billion wrinkles but just enough when she scrunches. Fuck I love her feet [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not big on wrinkles but if I had to pick one I'd have to pick Tina (y'know, Tina's Pretty Piggies). I do miss her.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh that's easy! Eva (from Gates-of-Eva.com) but I dunno if she counts, because her site's been closed for awhile now... [Cry]

That being said, my 2nd choice for best wrinkles would have to be Abby(www.solesofsilk.com)

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOVE wrinkles!!! [Drool] [Mmm] Doesn't much matter to me what kind. I'm a big fan of Janet Mason. Twisted Toes has some awesome wrinkles too. I can't forget about Lexi. Dude, it's too hard to narrow it down to just one!

[ February 15, 2009, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: Five For Feet ]

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John&Sophia
Loyal Member
Member # 32856

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John&Sophia   Author's Homepage   Email John&Sophia   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes this was indeed a tough one to pick out. But Lexis wrinkled always look fantastic
Posts: 79 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
athing4barefeet
Board Regular
Member # 25562

Icon 1 posted      Profile for athing4barefeet   Email athing4barefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love these wrinkles....

http://www.youtube.com/user/TantricFeet
http://www.myspace.com/tantricfeet
www.clips4sale.com/22638

Posts: 9 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Captain Morgan
Major Player
Member # 29917

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Captain Morgan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Britney Sweetstink hands down! There not like 50 billion wrinkles but just enough when she scrunches. Fuck I love her feet [Big Grin]

Amen to that!
Posts: 224 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TwistedToes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TwistedToes   Author's Homepage   Email TwistedToes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Twisted Toes has some awesome wrinkles too.

[Blush] [Blush] Thank you!!

--------------------
~Resistance drains energy~
~Acceptance saves it~
~Cheerfulness sustains it~

www.twisted-toes.net
www.youtube.com/twistedtoes82
www.twitter.com/twistedtoes
www.clips4sale.com/18184

Posts: 1953 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney, Eva, and TT all have great wrinkles, but Sexy Lexi does too!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say that I prefer the wrinkles on a woman's foot to be mostly on the outer arch (blade) and the soles. Not so much all over the toes and tops of the feet. The top of the foot should be SMOOTH and the sole should be WRINKLY!!

They should be nice deep wrinkles too ... almost in a nice even pattern from one foot to the other! Lexi is right on for these features!!

Like so ... http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/feature/lexi/20061224/LXI06122428.jpg

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^
Lexi (www.Lexisfootfetish.com) definatley has some really sexy feet...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mommie that was good insight. You really do have a foot fetish.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lexi and eva are tied at first for me

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
Thanks Mommie that was good insight. You really do have a foot fetish.

Thanks Tim!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links