Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » good news from ex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: good news from ex
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my ex girlfriend rang me this morning saying how she misses our sex life especially having her feet licked and her toes sucked when shes getting fucked.she told me she tried putting her feet in her new boyfriends mouth when she was on top riding, and he full on got cut and told her to stop and not touch him with her feet,she use to cum really hard when id suck on her toes when she was riding me. i have corrupted my ex into loveing her feet being worshipped and played with.i wonder if many other of my X's have felt the same?or have any of you guys had the same happen where your ex loves the foot fetish??
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mate, fucking awesome! Bet you feel like the man now! congrats!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like she is fucking with you bro... more commonly known as "cock teasing" you. Knowing it will drive you insane hearing those details of how she likes her feet sucked while being fucked.

How did you break up? I'm assuming you broke up with her?

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Sounds like she is fucking with you bro... more commonly known as "cock teasing" you. Knowing it will drive you insane hearing those details of how she likes her feet sucked while being fucked.

How did you break up? I'm assuming you broke up with her?

Wow! good catch. I didn't even see it that way. Women can be so sneaky!

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
doesnt sound that way to me. she def boosted his ego more than she teased him in my opinion. if i had a woman call me with those kinds of details (the disappointment angle), i've usually been able to hook up again. i'm not stud by far, but when a woman calls and says shit like that, she's looking to get it again.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So does she want to get back with you now or was she just telling you this?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind games. Unless he broke up with her (I doubt that) she is just trying to get some attention to boost her ego. He might be able to hook up with her again but unless he's no longer into her i'd STAY AWAY. She's no good. A bad girlfriend. She's hitting up her ex and telling him her current bf doesn't satify her. Makes me wonder who she was calling up while they were together.

Jeez
GQguy

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with nusuth, i would feel more of an ego boost if some chick from the past calls me up and tells me she misses our sex life, i think teasing would be her bragging about her sex life with another guy

i don't know if i'd say she is a bad girlfriend, it isn't uncommon for people to realize how good they had it in the past when nobody new satisfies them

if you're not thinking about marriage, everybody is looking to upgrade

anyways actions speak louder than words, if she's just a tease she'll be busy "washing her hair" when you try to get together

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Makes me wonder who she was calling up while they were together.

Good point thats whay I was thinking

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would suggest that you openly ask her if she wants to start going out with you again.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are really good friends and theres no chance of us getting back together.We have been split up for a year.I was working away and started running a muck so it was easier to be friends.i was with her for 2years before that.I told her about my foot fetish, she always let me do what ever i wanted with them as long as she got off and cum first.lol.But she never let on as if she enjoyed all the foot stuff,she told me twice that she was over it.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two year relationship.

Year of close friends.

Misses sex life?

Yeah, you're not just friends. She'll most likely be stubborn to death about it until some pivotal event occurs in which she's forced to realize her feelings or live in regret, but none the less...

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well - my girlfriend (current - never will be an ex, we're serious [Smile] ) wasn't into me doing stuff to her feet before me, but now...she loves it [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links