Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SMELL FEMALE SHOES (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SMELL FEMALE SHOES
george gonzalez
BANNED
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for george gonzalez   Author's Homepage   Email george gonzalez       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I work in an Office.

The ladies in the office know that i have a

foot fetish. I usually buy the girls

Starbucks or Lunch if they take off there shoes

for me and show me there toes.

The other day one of the females told me

if should could borrow $50.00 Dollars.

She wanted to get her Husband a Valentines present.

I asked her that if i could just massage

and kiss her feet for 1 hour; that i would

pay her $50.00 per hour.

We had 2 hours of great foot pleasure.

She let me massage;kiss; likc her feet and suck

her toes.

Let me know if you guys think that this was

ok. We are both married; but i just kissed

her feet nothing else.

please send me an e-mail with your opinion.

GG

--------------------
GG

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, it's not exactly cheating, but then again it's not something you'd tell your wife either. I personally don't see anything wrong with it - sounds hot!
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to be so brutally honest my friend,but to me it sounds like you have more $$$ than brains.

[ February 15, 2009, 03:59 PM: Message edited by: ilovefeet ]

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So if your wife was to say pay a guy to let her suck and kiss his cock would you view it as cheating? Why of course you would but your argument is they are just feet and your not getting off from it. Feet are sexual for you due to you having a foot fetish therefore you derived sexual pleasure from it and voila you have cheated. So yes I DO see something wrong with it and so would your wife and her husband.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahah ill let his wife suck my cock for revenge [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahahahaa........... And suck it well!
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how they all know and how you can get them to tease you. that is truly great.

However the kissing and massaging is cheating. Just think about some guy paying your wife to do the same thing. not a good thought if she were to let some guy rub and kiss her feet.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry buddy, that was definately cheating, as you view feet in a sexual manner its not just "feet" if you know what i mean
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dudeman867
Board Regular
Member # 9367

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dudeman867     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheating is any intimate act with somebody other then your partner that would compromise the stability of the relationship. Cheating isn't a blanket statement. If you do something intimate that you couldn't tell you wife about, then yes, it is cheating. Thank you for giving all of us other cool footguys a bad name.
Posts: 41 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
charlotte
Loyal Member
Member # 33673

Icon 1 posted      Profile for charlotte   Email charlotte   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that this woman also took advantage of you and gives us women a bad name. Maybe you need to back off buying them things as a reward and see if they do it just because they like you!

http://www.charlottesfeet.com

--------------------
Charlotte xx

Posts: 52 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was TOTALLY cheating. How can anyone say it wasn't? Would your wife throw a phone book at you if she knew? PROBABLY!!!! I wish you guys would use more common sense. If you wife was the woman and John Doe was the man in this situation, would you consider her to have cheated on you?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheater McCheat.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GG,

I'm not here to judge. Hell, I'm not even gonna tell u it's "CHEATING" (that's a matter of opinion) All I wanna know is....

Are you happily married? [Confused]

[ March 06, 2009, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Weekend_Warrior ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jonascuomo
Elite Trooper
Member # 20905

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jonascuomo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I gotta be honest w/ you...besides the whole cheating vs. not cheating thing...that sounds a little creepy for the work place...I'm surprised that you haven't been reported to HR...if it true that is

--------------------
**on the first day, God created feet..and it was good**

Posts: 315 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it might be cheating but its so low down on the cheat-o-meter that you can put it out of mind.
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links