Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Craig's List ADs (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Craig's List ADs
george gonzalez
BANNED
Member # 990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for george gonzalez   Author's Homepage   Email george gonzalez       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I have recently had good luck

posting classified ads for Female Feet

in the Craig's List ADs.

I put an ad in last week titled

Looking To Worship a Females Feet

I got 50 respoonses.

I hired 10 Females; both single and married.

I basically paid them $50.00 dollars per hour

to massage/kiss/lick there feet.

It was a great experience.

Has anybody had any luck with ads.

Also is there any problem with paying

a Female to suck her toes.

Please let me know what you guys think.

--------------------
GG

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question how long did they stay for an hour or longer? Where did you put the ad?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My question why would be....what did the girls look like? Were they young? Were they hot? I couldn't just do that with any girl. Just my two cents...........

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by timothy99:
I have a question how long did they stay for an hour or longer? Where did you put the ad?

yea and what location did you post the ad

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you listed the $50 in the ad? You didn't just get 50 replies for saying your looking to worship female feet did you?
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will have to try that... guessing I won't get 50 hits in podunk bumfuck Iowa [Mad] I suppose one or two good ones would suffice [Smile] probably closer to $30...
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what you are saying basically is that you spent $500 to suck and lick random chicks feet?

damn, you must be rich!

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have posted on craigslist before to get women to trample and facesit me as well as some foot worship... so I can put it in my clip store

in the time that I have done it, I have only gotten 2 responses. I put in there that I would pay them and everything, but only 2 response adn that is over 5 months of doing it.

The two that responsed didn't go through with it so I was disappointed. I have that problem of living in Nebraska... to conservative out here, not enough wild people who like to try things.

good luck acrhadmirer.

Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess James Carvell was right.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by george gonzalez:
Also is there any problem with paying

a Female to suck her toes.

there is nothing wrong with it at all. in fact, it is pure sensible economics for those of us who cannot get this by other means.

the great thing about paying for feet is that it is not as illegal sounding as paying for tits or ass. i would imagine if there were those kind of ads going on, that society would look down on it more from a legal standpoint.

keep in mind that society probably looks down on feet ads more from a social deviant standpoint, but i guess it's something we can live with as long as we are able to get our feet and lick and sniff in secrecy with none of those normal people to scrutinize while we sniff, Hee Hee [Jerkoff] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude you gotta pay 100+ an hour, and I have turned them into gfs from CL before. They lost a paying customer, but got dinners at FireFly and the Standard instead.

Why make money an issue?

Because a woman can have any relationship she wants/is committed to...a man needs to get his money right and in turn...

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
so what you are saying basically is that you spent $500 to suck and lick random chicks feet?

damn, you must be rich!

I was thinking the exact same thing! (I did the math) assuming of course, this is ALL TRUE! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
assuming of course, this is ALL TRUE! [Roll Eyes]

Almost impossible to be true, here's why...

He said he just put this ad in 'last week' and in an amazing action filled seven days, not only did he get 50 whopping responses, he presumably screened all 50 responses, hired 10 of them, and then sucked and licked himself silly, all within a 'week'. Ya, tell me another one! LOL!

You'd be lucky to get 10 responses to an ad like that in 3 months, much less 50 responses in a 'week', and that's if you lived in New York, which he doesn't, in checking his past posts.

Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL Post pics of some of the ladies, or else it never happened.

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I should post on there "looking for models to do Barefoot in Public set" and offer money and see who responds! Except I am no photographer! Ha!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links