Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » other than footjobs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: other than footjobs
Albatross
Elite Trooper
Member # 15234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Albatross     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniffing, especially girl-girl.
Posts: 310 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"forced" ff//f bare footworship & face trampling (dirty)

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I go absolutely nuts of pics of girls picking up objects with their toes. I love a chik who cleans up the toys with her feet !!
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akfooterman
Member # 51904

Icon 1 posted      Profile for akfooterman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember Wu's Foot Links from years ago, didn't know it was still around. Wow! At any rate: A Realtor friend told me that at a firm where she worked back in the 80s, she would've let a paralegal temp cum on her feet. I wouldn't exactly call this a footjob, so I hope it's not too close for this topic. First off, the guy had all but caught her in "a sex act" with one of two seniors in her division. According to her, the interpretation could've gone either way but she and both lawyers had their concerns. Opportunity came towards the end of the man's last week with them. Sent her way to go over some briefs, the man found her with bare feet luxuriating in a plush new carpet that had been recently installed. Reportedly only the two of them were in the room at first. As they set about the task before them, she noticed that he seemed fixated on her feet. Acknowledging his distraction, she outright asked if she should put her shoes back on. When he didn't answer, she cajoled him into taking his shoes off to know how good the carpet felt. Still finding him intent on her feet, she asked if she should put her shoes on or help him get something out of his system. When he asked what she meant, she petitioned him to massage her "achy" feet for a minute. He agreed and moved his chair so she could put her feet in his lap. After a minute or two, I'm told, she closed her eyes and leaned back. Not until he got hard did she fully take this as an opportunity to cultivate good graces. Telling the aide to get as comfortable as he wanted, she insinuatingly kneaded his bulge with both sets of toes. It didn't take much coaxing before she felt his dick out and rubbing on her feet. Keeping her eyes closed, she told him that she didn't want to know what he was doing but that it felt good and to keep going. At that point, she says and swears unplanned, one of her bosses walked in to get a file. That is, not the one whom she'd almost been caught with but the other one. He told the junior not to mind his interruption and left, as simple and uncomplicated as that. She kept her eyes closed while the senior was in the room but the temp stopped what he'd been doing. Opening her eyes after another minute, she found the man all prim and proper, no dick in sight. Subsequently the paralegal neither mentioned the episode nor asked for an encore. Nevertheless, she said to me that she'd have kept her eyes closed and let him shoot his sperm all over her feet. I asked about what her bosses said later if anything. She said that they both thought the entire episode was very comical. I thought it was very hot, hot enough for some role-play and a reenactment of what could've been.

[ May 02, 2018, 09:54 PM: Message edited by: akfooterman ]

Posts: 1 | Registered: May 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vila
Board Regular
Member # 4888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vila   Author's Homepage   Email vila   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like heels, mules. flip flops slapping the soles of barefeet anf joi.

--------------------
i love cold feet on my face.

Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crimson Beaver
Loyal Member
Member # 51795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crimson Beaver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesuck22:
Other than footjobs which are obviously the most popular type of pictures and clips, what are your next favourite type of foot fetish images/vids. im trying to do regular pic post on here but no one is really offering there requests. any suggestions would be great.
Thanks

Pics that make me... [Jerkoff]

Favorites have always been straight on sole shots. Especially ones where the soles are side by side flexing and performing a wide toe spread. Foot-job pics are pretty far down on my list of pics that make me cum. I also like pics of filthy soles from women going barefoot in public. I have another huge fetish for woman who work around the house doing home improvement projects or yard work barefoot. Something about seeing a woman with sawdust, drywall dust, and or paint on her soles that make me splooch. I also have a thing for women pissing on their own soles and or other women's soles.

My wife on the other hand masturbates and cums to pics and vids of girl-girl pussy footing and foot worship.

--------------------
The luscious ass, soles and toes in our avatar are my wife's...

Posts: 59 | Registered: Jan 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links