Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I was DECLINED BY MILF (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I was DECLINED BY MILF
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Today I had the day off from work and I was cruising around my city. I noticed this latina milf just happened to be walking down the street and I get a nice shot of her ass. Now it's hot outside and saw that she was wearing sneakers with these thick black socks.

I pull up beside her and throw her my usual game. After talking with her for a minute I decided to try something that I don't try very often. I asked her why she was wearing sneakers on a hot sunny day and she replied "they were comfy." Being short on time I told her I had a fetish for feet and that was why I asked and if she wanted to model her feet.

When she asked what she had to do I told her I would be smelling and kissing her feet and she would eventually be "performing" a footjob. After telling her that she got a weird look on her face and kept on walking ending the convo.

Although, I was declined I wanted to at least giving the direct approach a try as opposed to getting them to model first and then building my way up to the hardcore stuff. Just my trial and error as I encourage you guys to not be shy about your fetish.

Oh yea here is a clip of her booty moments before I approach she is the first woman. The second I took she was walking the opposite direction and she had some sexy french pedi toes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cpu_IVf8Dc

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
Today I had the day off from work and I was cruising around my city. I noticed this latina milf just happened to be walking down the street and I get a nice shot of her ass. Now it's hot outside and saw that she was wearing sneakers with these thick black socks.

I pull up beside her and throw her my usual game. After talking with her for a minute I decided to try something that I don't try very often. I asked her why she was wearing sneakers on a hot sunny day and she replied "they were comfy." Being short on time I told her I had a fetish for feet and that was why I asked and if she wanted to model her feet.

When she asked what she had to do I told her I would be smelling and kissing her feet and she would eventually be "performing" a footjob. After telling her that she got a weird look on her face and kept on walking ending the convo.

Although, I was declined I wanted to at least giving the direct approach a try as opposed to getting them to model first and then building my way up to the hardcore stuff. Just my trial and error as I encourage you guys to not be shy about your fetish.

Oh yea here is a clip of her booty moments before I approach she is the first woman. The second I took she was walking the opposite direction and she had some sexy french pedi toes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cpu_IVf8Dc

lol @ first chick. should've asked the second one.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah man..the first chick looked like she was smuggling grapes!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoa! you like em thick, dontcha?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like your gusto.
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is also why we are labelled freaks....just my opinion....

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:

i admire your boldness and have respect for your acknowledgements that this is a trial and error process you are experimenting with.

you're learning how to judge women on the spot and realize who can go for the hardcore stuff from the getgo and who cannot.

the one's who cannot may have to be prodded in future successions in order to determine their limits. what i am happy to see is a genuine trooper hunting the streets for feet and having the balls to explore and learn about women's feet boundaries based on the little intel he can gather about them on the spot.

keep up the learning process my friend and you will be getting accepted my milfs more often than not and you'll be gettin to LSSF them feet to hardon heaven. we all wish you more successes than errors but at the same time, everyone knows that trial and error is just a part of the game, so you go!!! [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jamaicanfeet:
This is also why we are labelled freaks....just my opinion....

lol, your opinion [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks ty for the support and all else who do. I like them thick and all shapes and sizes. I went for her because I was in the mood for some meaty sweaty soles.

I'll have some more clips up later there are chicks out here every freakin day it's awesome!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WillJerk4Feet
Elite Trooper
Member # 21497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for WillJerk4Feet   Email WillJerk4Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr. Papers, good try foot bro, but the first woman was carrying a bag of goodies, and she may have been in a hurry to get them in the fridge at home, or otherwise you may have scored! [Laugh] Got to notice the small details like that. lol
Posts: 384 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that's a woman with fat on her body

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EETTEE
Board Regular
Member # 33954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EETTEE   Email EETTEE   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no... thats a woman with fat on her everything

--------------------
 -

Posts: 9 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterindc
Major Player
Member # 33778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterindc   Email peterindc   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bad approach. That might work in 1 out of 10,000 women. She was probably freaked out.

--------------------
http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=25222

Posts: 202 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footpimp2005
Major Player
Member # 27107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footpimp2005   Author's Homepage   Email footpimp2005   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You should probably go SLOW on the approach then work your way up AFTER the first photo session. You should ask to take pics first then gage her feelings about the foot game after that. Just tell her she has pretty feet and that ALOT of us guys love women with pretty feet. Ask her for pics so that you can "share" them and let her get any feedback via e-mail from us "freaks" on the net;-) When she gets all of that positive energy from the rest of us, she'll want to do more....
Posts: 113 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea you really fucked that one up n thanks for making us look like freaks

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links