Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Long Toenails (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Long Toenails
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The nail bed is basically the space that the nail has available to grow between the cuticle and the tip of the toe. You can have two girls with toenails grown to the same exact part of their toe but one's toenails could be way larger than the other because her nail beds go deeper into the cuticle.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm a sucker for big nailbeds and if a women has long toenails i['m simply hooked!!!
someone in this thread said he loved the look of a women's soles when she has toenails long enough to be visable when you look at her soles, i absolutely lov it when their toenails are slightly longer than their toes!!!

i really hope this look catches on, but i still think not many women havethis look, but i love it and i'm never able to keep my eyes of them once i spot a women with longish toenails, big nailbeds and or long toes,

gotte love all thos ething, long toenails, long toes, long nailbeds, long/big feet,

hope all the ladies start sporting a slightly long toenails look this summer and all the time after tat,

desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ridiculously long fingernails - (in particular) piss me off - like those on Angelkissedfeet, and that goes for toenails as well - they're just impractical...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
I like the toenails to be slightly past the tip of the toe so you can see the underside of the toenails from sole view.

I'm with Jak. That's almost word for word what I've said when asked this question in the past.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footntoesmassager
Elite Trooper
Member # 12132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footntoesmassager   Email footntoesmassager   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like big nailbeds on a woman, too. As far as the long fingernail / toenail thing goes, I'm okay with it as long as it isn't freakishly long. My fave is Anny from annysfootpage.com. She has a footjob site on clips4sale that I can't get enough of. Her big toenail hangs over her toe by maybe a quarter inch or so.

Check her out on Wu's:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/anny/20090123/ANY09012301.jpg

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/anny/20090123/ANY09012306.jpg

As for the sole pic, I think this might fit the bill (sorry it's so small, I don't subscribe to her site): http://www.annys-footpage.com/updates/2009/01/2005/a806-017.jpg

--------------------
Feet: Power and beauty combined

Posts: 473 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mackdoodle5
Board Regular
Member # 28432

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mackdoodle5   Email mackdoodle5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This woman has sexy long toenails. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=373665197&albumID=540355&imageID=13682641
Posts: 32 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Johnny Intrigue
Board Regular
Member # 33952

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Johnny Intrigue   Email Johnny Intrigue   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree that Anny from Annys Footpage has great feet with long toenails and a full nail bed. She has her own clips store. Virby from Jax long toenails is also another great foot model with jaw dropping toenails.
Are there any women with long toenails/full nail beds on this board?

--------------------
I Am Who Am

Posts: 5 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuck!!!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<---fan of full nailbeds and long toenails
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links