Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you like fighting female feet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Do you like fighting female feet?
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've asked this before, quite along time ago, but with many new people here I thought there may be more responses. I recently viewed a female self defense class, and I was so turned on by the many women slipping out of boots and sneakers revealing pretty pedicured feet. Then to watch these various women, kick at faces and bodies was so erotic to me. The graceful arches, dusty soles, sweaty bare feet with gorgeous polished nails. That these women were using these sexy feet to dominate an opponent, to subdue them, trip them, hurt them, got me crazy! I LOVE SEXY FIGHTING FEET! Kickboxing, karate, the idea of a woman beating another woman with her feet drives me wild!!! Anyone else like this, and more importantly have any stories, experiences to share? I would love to hear about any woman you know who is into martial arts and foot fighting!!! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ROYALS22262:
Anyone else like this

oh yes, me fer sure!!! [Big Grin] oh i love these type of female feet more than anything and i would love to see these beautiful women kicking us men in the faces and making us submit by using their feet and a whole lotta other things.

quote:
experiences to share?

I have a genuine experience here: Back when i used to live in Colorado Springs, I had a coworker friend in the Air Force who's wife taught a Shotokan class to women. My friend was basically the guy who would put on the padded red suit that the women kicked on for certain days when they used that outfit. Anyway, long story short, my friend needed to videotape one of the classes for some reason or another and he could not be in the suit. He asked if i could help out one saturday evening by being in the suit.

Mind you, he had no clue about my perversions and i also never let him or his wife know about this. But basically I got suited up and videotaped and they told me after the class that i was the greatest red suit beating bag ever cuz of the funny stuff i was saying to aggravate the women. (ie. stuff like: you look like one them girls where no means yes, etc. etc.). Apparently they had a few other lamo gimps (besides my friend) who suited up for the class in the past. Some girls would be trying hard not to laugh when they were supposed to be seriously subduing me in an aggravation scenario. But they all had fun in the end, I guess, and that's what counted.

I never expected to see the tape nor did I ever ask for a copy. However the most unsuspecting thing happened at my going away party when i was leaving for california. When we were at lunch there was a mysterious television brought in on a stand. I did not know exactly what it was for during the eating portion of the lunch but i was secretly ecstatic when my friend presented DVD footage of me getting my body kicked around to all my coworkers. They were all getting a good laugh out of seeing the tough semi-chauvenistic-playuh captain getting beat up by all these women. I laughed along too, but i also had a sinnister internal laugh of what i'd be doing later when watching this footage on my own.

And just as i suspected at that point, my friend was giving me a copy of that DVD as one of my going away gifts. Some of it actually has footage that would be highly inappropriate to be shown in a fetish forum due to one participant in the class who was in the footage, so i have never posted this material.

Anyway, that was my 1st and only real life experience being in a female martial arts class and it was phenomenal and pleasantly rewarding... even many months later by getting video footage of the action too LOL! I will never forget it, but guys if you ever get a chance to be in the big padded red suit, just drop whatever plans you would've had for that day and go for it!

quote:
and more importantly have any stories

okay and now i also have a great story/scenario to share:

my ideal situation would be to be in a female martial arts class where they use my face as a kicking prop, but they all show me mercy by stopping their kicks like 1 centimeter before it hits my face. Basically they would be practicing forms on how to land a kick to a man's face with the heel and also with the balls of their feet.

their objective would be to practice the form and the female teacher would watch as they land the kick close to my face and hold it in a pause so the teacher could inspect if the type of kick would've been properly landed on my face. during that whole process i would get to see alot of closeup shots since i was the lucky volunteer, Hee Hee

not only that, but i would also get to be so close that i could sniff from time to time and even get my lips on those heels or soles on the few occasions that a woman might stumble her balance a little and lean her perfect foot into my face!!! OMG boyz that latter scenario would allow me to basically sniff at the same time and gawd oh gawd it would take every ounce of concentration that i had to somehow keep the groundhog from checkin his shadow if ya know what i mean.

but anyway, the story finishes off with the women all completing their practice and then doing some stretches at the end of the exercises, but during their final stretches the teachers asks the class to thank me for being a good volunteer and she even apologizes for some of the students who accidently pressed their stinky feet into my face at times. being the humble guy that i am, i say to them that it was no problem and it was my pleasure.

but the best part of the story is how a few of the hottest most athletic chics in the class are extra apologetic and they come up to me and hug me with apologies for putting their stinky soles in my face and they ask if there is anything they can do for me. well in response to this, i ask those extra apologetic girls for a triple footjob on the mats right then and there.

they don't know what this is exactly, so i kinda help them out and show them. on the side you can see a few soccer mom types who are just shocked and astounded but because i was a nice guy and this class is really just between all the girls they sorta eagerly watch as they get to see my enormous hard one that just really trumps the size of their former boyfriends or husbands.

when i look around and see the rest of the class being left out, i engage the women by getting them involved from cheering aspect. I ask the rest of the class to chant in unison at my dick having them loudly speak out the words: "CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM... CUM..." over and over again until i release the most massive white volcano ever.

The look on these women's faces when they realize how much i liked their feet is just stupendous. It is like a classroom of hot confident fit women all with dropped jaws like the last residents of pompei. Half of the girls even have their hands over their mouths cuz they are in such awe of how much i shoot. That is one great way to assist a class and a great way to have the class repay you, Hee Hee! [Big Grin]

Every man should volunteer for to be the beating bag in a female martial arts class!!! [Thumbs Up] [Eek!] [Thumbs Up] [Eek!] [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozboy
Elite Trooper
Member # 518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozboy   Email ozboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler you have ALOT of time on your hands man !! That is one huge post.
Posts: 461 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Tyler, I loved your stories, that is still a fantasy of mine! In my fantasy though, I don't have any protective suit on....so I can feel their sexy bare feet all over my stomache, chest and face!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:

LOL

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I'm not a fan of "fighting feet" overly...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ozboy:

OH YES YES YES Ozboy, I LOVE FEET, HEE HEE! Especially athletic martial arts feet [Big Grin] It merits extra time for the post.

Hey ozboy, read the part (in the 2nd story) about me cumming a huge white load on those girls' feet (almost like a volcano LOL) and let me know what you think.

I know it's a lot to read thru, but it is towards the end, you'll love it man [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff] [Eek!]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skipperbob
Board Regular
Member # 28525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skipperbob   Email skipperbob   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fighting female feet are my biggest turn on! I love the idea of a woman with beautiful feet who can also use them as deadly weapons to humiliate you and excite you! Hard to find but I did find an asian woman in NYC who liked showing off her ability with her feet. She thought it was very funny to see how excited I got as she kicked me and flipped me with her feet. She would kick at my groin, not hard, just enough to slap my cock and balls and I would get so hard! She also enjoyed putting me in various jujitsu holds, always being careful to make sure she had a foot in my face or a foot carefully working my crotch. Needless to say, I always ended up cumming big time! [Jerkoff]

Favorite fantasy - me at a dojo with a class of women who practice self defense moves on me, aiming kicks at my face and crotch and flipping me around. As each woman takes her turn with me the others watch and laugh, anxious for their chance to work me over. Their favorite judo throw is to place their bare foot on my crotch, roll onto their back and kick me up and over their head, smiling as they feel my erection growing under their foot. Finally as I lay there on my back they pose over me, rubbing their feet on my face and crotch until I cum.

Posts: 42 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not a big fan but I can see how some dirty martial arts soles would be sexy

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I especially love seeing women wrestle each other barefooted!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler is the Man! LOL
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so what do you guys thing of gina carano?

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

^ i would be licking and sniffing gina carano's feet hardcore nonstop. i soooo wish i had nabbed her as a model years ago before she became big news. i had my eyes seriously on her feet way back then and god now she is like the total sh*t

superbowl commercials, etc. amazing freakin woman and amazing freakin feet, Hee Hee [Big Grin]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever since I can remember I have been a fan of women who wrestle barefoot. I think it all started when my Dad would take me to the book store and I would sneak a glimps at wrestling magazines that had those fantastic apartment wrestling matches in them. I remember the women were always barefoot and they were always stunning. Even today I can't watch any of the WWE ladies matches because they are just too boring. Then there was GLOW. I remember Jungle Woman wrestling in her skimpy outfit and her dirty bare feet. Ahhhh. Heaven. As I got older I discovered I could order catfight videos. Of course if they were wearing boots I would never give them my money. I bought a ton of Golden Girls videos. Every now and then one of the girls would have dirty feet. Sometimes they were extremely dirty. I still have some of those videos today. Being a cartoonist I not only collected videos and photos of women wrestling barefoot, I would draw them as well! I think I have drawn only one woman wrestling in boots and that was because someone paid me for it.
Yes, you are not alone in seeing barefoot female contact! I have even found some videos featuring foot domination. One match goes back and forth from one dark skinned Brazilian beauty foot smothering the other. I only wish I spoke Portuguese!!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Thanks Foot Toons FOR THAT EXCELLENT REPLY. I LOVE FOOT SMOTHER wrestling and fighting! The sites FEETHEAT, FOOT FIGHTERS, KICK ASS CLUB, and DEADLY FEET all offer photos and clips of barefoot fighting and foot smothering, and it is awesome. I love the idea of a woman using her smelly, sweaty, dirty bare feet to subdue another woman, and mostly when they stick them in a female opponents face for added humiliation! A good friend of mine married a woman Nancy who loves to fight and wrestle barefoot, and she gets turned on forcing her feet in an opponents face. She loves making the other woman smell and kiss her pretty pedicured feet! I just love that! I got to see a few of her matches where she would sit on the other female, grab her arms, and then plant her pretty feet right on their face! So hot!!! I love it!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY OTHER FEMALE INTO THIS KIND OF THING? PLEASE SHARE ANYTHING!!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links