Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Top 5 (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Top 5
Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My, what a thread bump.

1. Goddess Grazi
2. Lyn from Footsie Tootsies (inactive?)
3. Mindee from Soles of Silk
4. Sultry Sasha (retired)
5. Princess Mackayla (retired)

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seattlesoleman
Elite Trooper
Member # 8598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seattlesoleman   Author's Homepage   Email seattlesoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Easy.

1. Ms. Pepper
2. Lexi from lexisfootfetish.com
3. Lil Miss Leah
4. Terri from toejac/sweetsouthernfeet
5. Myndi Foxx

Posts: 262 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kokaith
All Pro Poster
Member # 22763

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kokaith   Email Kokaith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I'll play, but not in any order:

1. Celeste from Toes in Action
2. Alexis from Foot Vixens
3. Amaya Solace
4. Terri from Sweet Southern Feet/Toejac
5. Marilyn Reese from Footsie Tootsies

I think out of them all Terri is still the only one still active.

Posts: 676 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lordsoysauce:
3. Mindee from Soles of Silk

I'm right there with you! LOL... I've seen, photographed, and rubbed them too many times to count and I am the first one to admit, I'm infatuated with them. As a matter of fact, she's posing again this Sunday, this time bringing another cousin (3rd one) to the site to pose with her too!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neverenuff75
Board Regular
Member # 47586

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neverenuff75   Email neverenuff75   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
regina hall
rihanna
jessica lucas
lyla storm
jasmine byrne

Posts: 5 | Registered: May 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to worship the feet of so many women that i'd have to have a top 5 category for every foot site i've ever been a member of, celebrities, and women I see in real life...

1. Little Dee (wanted those feet for 12 years)
2. Lexi (where's she been anyway?)
3. Just about all the girls on SolesofSilk.com
4. Terri of Sweet Southern Feet
5. Patricia Heaton (shut up, that's why)

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 88Fierofootguy:
I want to worship the feet of so many women that i'd have to have a top 5 category for every foot site i've ever been a member of, celebrities, and women I see in real life...

1. Little Dee (wanted those feet for 12 years)
2. Lexi (where's she been anyway?)
3. Just about all the girls on SolesofSilk.com
4. Terri of Sweet Southern Feet
5. Patricia Heaton (shut up, that's why)

Nice! Just an FYI, Lexi is also a Soles of Silk girl too. Not just contributions either. I drove up there years ago and shot my own photos of her. As for where she is, who knows? She seemed to fall of the face of the earth with answering emails some time ago.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
88Fierofootguy
Loyal Member
Member # 47468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88Fierofootguy   Email 88Fierofootguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Nice! Just an FYI, Lexi is also a Soles of Silk girl too. Not just contributions either. I drove up there years ago and shot my own photos of her. As for where she is, who knows? She seemed to fall of the face of the earth with answering emails some time ago.
Yeah, I had a membership to Lexi's site and noticed her updates getting a lot more scarce. And after about 3 weeks of nothing my membership expired and I never renewed. It's still there but nothing since 2011. I still have the wicker chair set of her that you did. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
=-Eric the Dread

Posts: 91 | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lexisfeetrule
Major Player
Member # 30390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lexisfeetrule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I miss Lexi. I had a membership for quite some time but then it expired. I think I will renew one more time because there are sets that I don't have. She was the best. She always did different poses, lots of toe points and scrunches and a lot of other positions. Last I heard was that, her computer crashed and she lost all of her data. The site was completely gone for some time. Then it came back but without any updates. She was the best.
Posts: 144 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

The day we shot Lexi I was supposed to shoot her for half the day and then Jen (from her site) for the second half - both doing a set together in the middle. Jen, however, decided to no show the shoot after I drove 8-plus hours the night before. Lexi and her husband were HIGHLY pissed off at her. They were trying to call her and get her to keep her word. Her husband even called her and chewed her out for standing me up. Lexi, being the darling that she is, posed for the rest of the day, even though her son was home from school ill that day. She didn't want me to go home shooting barely anything after all that travel time.

Lexi = amazing

Patrick

--------------------
 -

jd1656
Board Regular
Member # 16121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jd1656         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'In this order:

1. Terri from SSF (by a landslide I might add)
2. Cathy from Cherry Asian Feet
3. Fabula Jolene of YouTube fame
4. Jelena from Czech Sexy Feet
5. Lee from SSF

There are many others, but the mere thought of 1 through 3 get me rock hard. You'll also notice I don't go for the skinny young ones much. I love matures who take care of their feet.

Posts: 4 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
5thgear
All Pro Poster
Member # 46148

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5thgear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Victoria Justice
2. Dani Jensen
3. Frieda from dreamgirlsfeet
4. Natasha White
5. Cassidy Cole

Plus many others.

Posts: 735 | Registered: Apr 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Gina, AKA Mrs. Showcased
2. Morticia from Ukraine
3. Megan, AKA Wazsgurl
4. Saffron
5. Andi, AKA Mrs.Aerodrew

--------------------
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does Terri from SSF pose anymore? I know the site still updates regularly, but I haven't seen her pose in like a year. Every week I keep hoping this will be her week.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1) Mistress Storm
2) Terri from SSF
3) Lexi
4) Sofia from Feet over forty
5) Mindee from SoS (If I wasn't married, I'd drop serious game on her. Don't know if she'd date a brotha though. She's stacked, seems down to earth, I'm a MD boy, and I collect comics and cards.)

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links