Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Newbie Status

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Newbie Status
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone!

What is the requirement to move from newbie status up the ladder?

It obviously isn't time lol

Number of posts?

Anyone know?

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Number of posts.

And Welcome to Wu's!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Each registered member has a title that reflects his or her "rank" on this board. Administrators are given the title "Administrator". Moderators are given the title "Moderator". Some members are given special titles by the administration. All other users are given their titles based on the number of posts they have made:

Posts Title
0 Newbie
25 Board Regular
50 Loyal Member
100 Major Player
250 Elite Trooper
500 All Pro Poster
1000 Hall Of Famer
2500 The Legend
5000 The King Of Feet

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see. cant believe i've been here for ages and not made 25 posts lol

--------------------

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now ya have [Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffan
All Pro Poster
Member # 32113

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffan   Email ffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are now a board regular-however only 25 posts since 2005 isn't very regular. At that rate you will be a regular until 2013.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ffan:
You are now a board regular-however only 25 posts since 2005 isn't very regular. At that rate you will be a regular until 2013.

damn that's an ultimate lurker! Keep posting man!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jono86:
i see. cant believe i've been here for ages and not made 25 posts lol

You're kind of like me - generally only post when I have something constructive to contribute, rather than the "Me too!" post. Of course, this is an exception. I've been a member since December 2002 and have less than 450 posts - roughly 75 posts a year!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You gotta pick up the pace man! Even I have a pretty low post count considering I've been here 3 years now, compared to others that joined at the same time as me at least..

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

quote:
Originally posted by shook:
You gotta pick up the pace man! Even I have a pretty low post count considering I've been here 3 years now, compared to others that joined at the same time as me at least..

i'm definitely gonna do that now

--------------------

jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

a lot has changed in the last couple of days. i have had some free time and have put in the posts i should've been from the start

--------------------

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well welcome to the land of posting...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

quote:
Originally posted by Cain:
Well welcome to the land of posting...

ty, i'll do my best

--------------------

Be
Board Regular
Member # 22007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Be   Author's Homepage   Email Be   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been lurking for 9 years now.......too shy to post?.......I'll try harder
B

Posts: 46 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links