Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Little Dee stinky socks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Little Dee stinky socks
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys,
I would love to experience the stink of Little Dee socks. I don't have any idea of getting in touch with her. Can somebody help me out with an email or website that I can contact her. Thank you.

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imnc456
Loyal Member
Member # 5076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imnc456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can contact her through her myspace page.
Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have been lucky to smell and taste her feet and they are pretty good!!
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, another excuse to heap well-deserved praise at Dee's lovely feet. Not only is Dee a beautiful woman with delectable tootsies, but she's really cool, too. And the aroma of those terrific toes and soles is oo la la! I recommend contacting her via MySpace rather than (ugh) BMS.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the hullk
Board Regular
Member # 30159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the hullk   Author's Homepage   Email the hullk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try Buymysocks.com you can order them from the website she models from them also.

--------------------
Irving Gibson

Posts: 18 | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wanttosucktoes
Major Player
Member # 28591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wanttosucktoes   Email wanttosucktoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone have her myspace link?
Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I said above, I strongly recommend buying them straight from her.

DEE's MySpace

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links