Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » One Liner That Worked For Me (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: One Liner That Worked For Me
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I just went out with this sexy blond chick I met at friday's and it went pretty well. After the gym today I was hungry as hell and I remembered she said she could hook me up so I hit her up.

Over the phone she said she was leaving because her shift was over and I said "well take our food to go" I find being cocky sometimes works like a charm and we go back to my place and watch a movie. (Slum Dog Millionaire pretty good one don't ask me how I have it [Jerkoff]

After we ate the movie was still on and she asked if she could take her shoes off. I told her that if her feet stunk she would have to put them back on but she insisted because her feet were hurting. Being the "gentleman" I am I told her to put her feet in my lap and said "you owe me one" talking about the foot massage.

So here I am massaging her size 8's VERY smell from her sneakers because I didn't have my face anywhere near her feet and I could smell them I was so hard. The movie ended so I got up (boner and all) and put the tv on and when I sat back down she put her feet in my lap and was begging me to do the other foot.

After accepting to rub her other foot reluctantly, she asked if I was a pro because I do it so well. I told her I'm a pro at everthing lol. She was laying back now on the couch and I was on my knees facing her and I started rubbing her lower legs and calves. I don't know what came over me but I started to kiss her sole and she was like "wtf are you doing?" with kind of a confused look on her face so I said "just trying to be a little romantic, relax"

After saying that her whole mood just changed and she let me kiss and massage her feet for like an hour she even fell asleep! I was too worked up and didn't want to put myself in any predicament that would get me in trouble so I woke her up and told her it's time to go.

On the ride home she asked me "what's up with the foot thing?" and I told her my love for pretty feet. She said it was weird but I was lucky it felt good or she would have left lol.

One of my ex's told me she always wanted for me to be more romantic and I guess now I see the light. When she was getting out of my car we kissed on the cheek and she was disgusted that my face smelled like feet [Jerkoff]

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like you had fun!! [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was awesome. Was this the first time you got at her feet?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha cool story

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, very nice!!! i love the part at the end where you mentioned how she said she was disgusted when you kissed cuz your face smelled like feet.

the exact same message was relayed to me by a girl last week who's face i was licking. this of course happened after i was licking her feet.

anyway, i had to stop when she was like crying & freaking out. And afterward, as she was going to the tub to wash her face, she had calmed down alot but she confessed on camera that the feet smell was not that bad tho.

i guess some women have something against smelling their own feet thru 2nd hand skin contact LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
we kissed on the cheek and she was disgusted that my face smelled like feet
omg, that was too funny!!!

quote:
anyway, i had to stop when she was like crying & freaking out.
umm.. she was crying as you were licking her face?? err, thats not too creepy.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
anyway, i had to stop when she was like crying & freaking out.
umm.. she was crying as you were licking her face?? err, thats not too creepy.
yeah, she started freaking out and almost was like starting to cry from the whine she had. i had to stop cuz i could tell it was emotionally distressful to her.

it would've almost seemed as if perhaps something dramatic in her past might've caused a dislike for facelicking and maybe she associated my enjoyable treat with some kind of horrific molestation in her past. it is very creepy when a pretty girl ends up losing out on a great session with me because some bonehead loser from way back did her wrong.

oh well, her loss. she and i were both gigglin tho in the video prior to the mental strikes she had which caused us to stop.

--------------------

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footster008
Elite Trooper
Member # 26335

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footster008   Email footster008   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not to hijack this thread on anything
but tyler do you just get off on girls getting creeped out by your foot fetish?

Posts: 279 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by footster008:
tyler do you just get off on girls getting creeped out by your foot fetish?

not at all cuz when a woman is not creeped out by you, it means you actually stand a chance with her. in real life, my experience with happy relationships has gotten me more feet than the creeped out relationships. women tend to do more for you when they like you. trust me on this one boyz.

i just wish they could enjoy my intimacy in other ways besides just my love of their feet. this way, real life can mimic the loving fantasies we see on the internet of women enjoying us doing perverted things with their feet.

unfortunately, i see & hear about alot of real life foot fetish experiences that turn out to be creepy disasters for alot of foot guys. and unfortunately this reality seems far different from girls giggling and teasing us with their feet like we see on those youtube videos.

i wonder to myself why is their such a big difference between fantasy and reality?!?!

anyway, i have come close to having a girl not be so disgusted by my love of her feet, but when i try anything more than her feet she becomes disgusted and it is like we have to go back to square one [Cry]

here's a thread that shows pictures of a girl who i most recently had this see-saw experience with:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015398

the biggest coincidental thing about this particular girl is that she was telling me afterward that she did not like our face kissing because my face had smelled like her feet from earlier.

maybe some women do consider it a dealbreaker when they can smell their own feet on your face. i tellya, this is an interesting ponder cuz it could pose alot of problems for us footguys out there who wanna engage in some feet intimacy before the normal intimacy.

would kinda suck if this means we have to reverse the order in which we lick and kiss our women.

and lemme tellya boyz, the craving for normal intimacy by a foot guy is a great thing and should be pursued by any foot man who is solely obsessed with just feet.

i used to like just feet but through much mental attempts at reconditioning, i have been working my way toward wanting to do normal things with women. this is great news, but the problem is I also have to find a way for them to also like to do those normal things with me as much as they like me to do stuff with their feet.

anyway, finding the right combination/tactics for feet and normal stuff is a work in progress...

[ February 23, 2009, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------

-Tyler D.

The Fluffy
Loyal Member
Member # 34005

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Fluffy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler, my girlfriend says you need a hug. She also wishes you some luck. [Smile]

--------------------
Damn the summer! Too many distractions ¬_¬

Wifes soles http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=023877

Posts: 53 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tyler D.:

the biggest coincidental thing about this particular girl is that she was telling me afterward that she did not like our face kissing because my face had smelled like her feet from earlier.

I understand how a woman would feel that way because even some foot guys are disgusted by a woman's stinky feet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool story, Mr. Papers.

I think there are two important elements here which guys can learn from your story. The first is that you had a good mixture of humor with a sarcastic, cocky edge going. Women tend to respond much more positively to that than being completely cocky (i.e. arrogant) or the other extreme, which involves being a complete suck-up and agreeing with everything she says or does.

More importantly though is your reaction to her when she gave you a weird look when you began kissing her feet. Even though you didn't say how you conveyed the statement, "Just trying to be romantic, relax", I'm sure you did it with confidence and with an attitude that what you were doing was the most normal thing in the world, rather than being someone who was desperate to kiss her feet because you have a thing for feet. Approaching the situation with confidence and not being desperate was something that I'm sure she picked up on and, therefore, she allowed you to keep kissing her feet. I think that, even though she thought it was "weird", she had a positive experience from it, which can only benefit you later on with more opportunities to give her foot massages and play with her feet.

Again, good story!

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BRAVO Mr.Papers!! [Cheers]

Hearing stories like yours, really encourages me to be more daring! Honestly speaking....besides you guys here, and a few close friends (offline) nobody else has a clue as to what I do on the weekends. [Roll Eyes] Seriously though, I need to come "out of my shell" eventually.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
try to sneak pics of her! and her feet!!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool one! smooth

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links