Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » LOL An Imposter of Shelley From ShellsPrettyFeet! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LOL An Imposter of Shelley From ShellsPrettyFeet!
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is funny:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=401991782

The nerve of some people. lol

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are so many losers on this planet...Myspace seems to be a meeting place for many of them.

A female friend just recently sent me some Myspace profiles...all were from imposters posing as models from my website. Some of them were even posing as my friend (the one who sent me the mail)...it was so ridiculous.

I´m glad I try to avoid Myspace.

-Hal-

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow that is really shitty hal and shelly :-( i too am glad that i don't have myspace either.

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also experienced this. Someone posted their profile as footgurl. I politely emailed her and she changed her handle.

Last week MySpace deleted me and won't tell me why. Good riddance!

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just too silly, why pose as somebody else instead of just posing as yourself? For all we know it could be a guy that's posting the pics and have a female handle. We're living in some crazy times. LOL

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:
This is just too silly, why pose as somebody else instead of just posing as yourself? For all we know it could be a guy that's posting the pics and have a female handle. We're living in some crazy times. LOL

Yeah, in my case it turned out that it was a man posing as my models. Pretty sicko!

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

Yeah, in my case it turned out that it was a man posing as my models. Pretty sicko!

-Hal-

LOL Please tell me the full story on how you found out it was a guy? LOL I love hearing "you're busted" stories. LOL

--------------------

SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well imitation is a form of flattery I guess....

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
well imitation is a form of flattery I guess....

I would not agree in all cases [Wink]

As for the "imposter" profile ... Shelley was actually told about the said profile (months back) and she didn't seem to mind (at the time).

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Ooooh.

--------------------

Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, i'm sorry to hear this you guys. well at least nobody can pose as you guys here,lol. This place sorta reminds me of "cheers". well at least the intro,lmao. Before I go....I love you Mommie,lol.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikkis Arches
Foot Model
Member # 2216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikkis Arches   Author's Homepage   Email Nikkis Arches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That happend to me before with Myspace too. I emailed them and the person pretending to be me and it did eventually come down. I don't know if it was Myspace or that person.... I guess they got tired of me emails.

Thats pretty shitty, I've had that about 3 times over the years.

--------------------
www.nikkis-arches.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tantalizingtoes

Posts: 64 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Soopaman Lova:
Before I go....I love you Mommie,lol.

Awww [Kiss]

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Blush]

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shelley
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shelley   Author's Homepage   Email Shelley       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know about the imposter and I did send an e-mail to myspace about it and I recieved an e-mail back the next day which gave me instructions about how to prove the pics and page was someone other than me which were pretty complicated and it did nothing but piss me off [Mad] However I printed the pages and joined, After I did that the pics were changed to other pics, the same ones that are on there now. I contacted a lawyer and he said he could take my case but it would cost me and a law suit against someone who had alot of time to spend on the internet would most likley not be worth it. He also told me it was a clearly a case of identity theft and that I should involve law enforcement like the Federal trade Commission or The F.B.I. which I still did not do for the simple fact that I didn't wanna get involved with them UNTIL NOW. You can think that they won't do anything however I feel much much different, considering the context within the page of this imposter.
Thank You 2nd for reminding me about this...Shelley

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/store/10915
www.images4sale.com/store/10915
 -
 -

Posts: 1657 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links