Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can you ever tell?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you ever tell?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you ever tell from looks if a woman's feet smell? Or even by getting to know them? A few instances I have known girls who were kept up pretty good and I got the chance to sniff their shoes and they had a strong odor to them. I've also known some who wore shoes all day and they never had any odor. Any thoughts?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can never tell just by looking but I always find a way to smell either their feet or shoes

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can tell instantly. Ask me how....

--------------------
I'm 2nd. to God's power. I'm the semi-supreme being!

www.Facebook.com/AboveOmnipotence

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SockThirst
Board Regular
Member # 18819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SockThirst   Email SockThirst   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,I'd say that you can tell that there is a possibility if you look at what type of shoes she's wearing,how worn they are/look,if she wore socks or not plus some other factors...

I'd say also you have to catch at a precise time of the day under certain circumstances...

Posts: 48 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

I'll humor you.......
HOW?

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do tell 2nd...
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
of course he knows.. he's...

quote:

he semi-omnipotent.

*cough

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2nd. To God In Power   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eliza Durden:
quote:
Originally posted by 2nd. To God In Power:

I'll humor you.......
HOW?

Here's how: Some of us have naturally oily skin. You'll mostly recognize it in the face, hands, and feet. If anybody has some soft, but yet slightly moist hands and feet, then 9 times outta 10 they're gonna produce a slightly stronger smell than those who don't have above oily skin.

--------------------

Posts: 1315 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Hmmm...interesting
2nd. To God In Power
Hall Of Famer
Member # 23391

Interesting = Truth

--------------------

Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ From my experience it's been almost the total opposite, and it's actually kinda frustrating. I know some girls who constantly have sweaty feet (and have oily skin on other body parts) but they never produce any odor. Then on the other hand I had a childhood friend who's feet I were obsessed with for most of my life, has very very dry skin so much she has to go to a dermatologist often, and her feet are some of the funkiest I've ever smelled. But I still agree with you for the most part, that should be true.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It all depends. Some women will powder their feet, and some women just sweat more than others.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kneedragger
Loyal Member
Member # 46518

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kneedragger     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think there is a correlation. My wife generally has somewhat smooth, clammy skin, particularly on her hands and soles. After being in most any shoes, her feet develop a strong 'corn chip' smell. She'll come home from work and kick off a pair of flats, slip off her socks and half the room fills with corn chip feet smell.
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jun 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links