Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Clip Recommendation!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clip Recommendation!!!
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there,

I buy clips from clips4sale.com from time till time when i think it's an incredible clip.

Just wanted to give all of you a great tip for a clip!!!

it's the best clip i've seen, but it's my personal taste ofcourse, so I'll discribe the clip ( i loved all of it).

2 mature women, 1 young dude.
the mature women are teasing this guy non-stop for 17 minutes and it's very obvious that this young guy can't handle it, because he goes crazy, moaning en breathing hard.

these women tease his nipples non-stop with their feet and hands en they make him worship their feet while they tease his nipples with their hands, if the feet in his face and both nipples being teased by their hands isn't enough (he was going so crazy it almost sounded like he was crying), but if this wasn't enough, at the same time one of the mature women also put one of her feet on his crotch!!! he was moaning so hard it sounded like crying!!!

they kept doing all of this kind of stuff for 16-17 minutes straight!!!

it's the new clip from clipstore:

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3453

if you love what i discribed, you'll go nuts watching this clip, you'll have to buy it though, but if you're aclipsforsale shopper already, i highly recommend this clip!!!

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He does appear to be in a happy place!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they have a lot of double fj clips pretty good store

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solesluva
Major Player
Member # 28130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solesluva   Email Solesluva   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would trade places with him.. that is my happy place
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links