Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » hello forum. any other irish here?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hello forum. any other irish here?
irishfootlover
Member # 34027

Icon 1 posted      Profile for irishfootlover   Email irishfootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello to everyone,
im 29 male from reland and this is new to me. i hope to meet friends on this site and see many beautiful feet. when i get the hang of this i will post some pictures. if there are any other irish people on this site please send me a message, bye for now
irishfootlover

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol - my girlfriend loves Irish accents
haha:P

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm of Irish Decent [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swoopracer
Board Regular
Member # 7620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swoopracer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm irish
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was raised part Irish, though I'm not ethnically Irish even in the least.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I drink Guiness though I'm not Irish!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Lol - my girlfriend loves Irish accents
haha:P

that i do ^_^

the more irish people the better

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somehow, it seems that quite a lot of people have "irish" decent! lmao

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swoopracer
Board Regular
Member # 7620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for swoopracer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, suppose since so many people emigrated from here down the years, apparently 70 million people around the world are of irish decent
Posts: 19 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh weait - I've just realised!
hahaha
My nan's family on my mum's side are Irish
haha
(Forgot about that)
and I'm British btw

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump - any Irish here ??

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ireland seems to be the most peaceful place to visit for vacation. I mean look at all the green scenery. I love the Irish accent, too. Although it is very slight and not distinctive.
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AceCorr
Hall Of Famer
Member # 37554

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AceCorr   Email AceCorr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Well, I drink Guiness though I'm not Irish!

And I like to eat corned beef and cabbage though I'm not Irish! LOL!
Posts: 1189 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
donegal
All Pro Poster
Member # 27201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for donegal   Email donegal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I mean people living in Ireland !

--------------------
feet are great

Posts: 568 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by irishfootlover:
hello to everyone,
im 29 male from reland and this is new to me. i hope to meet friends on this site and see many beautiful feet. when i get the hang of this i will post some pictures. if there are any other irish people on this site please send me a message, bye for now
irishfootlover

I'm Irish and from Ireland! It's great to meet fellow Irish foot fans here! Send me a message anytime you want, man!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links