Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what's the type of HD camera captures the best P.O.V FJ picture?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what's the type of HD camera captures the best P.O.V FJ picture?
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi everyone,this question if for foot fetish video producers. i have been struggling to capture my P.O.V footjob sessions,but i struggle trying to get the girl in the shoot while we see her and her feet working the cock to money shot. but both cameras i have force me to pan back and forth and it's a serious struggle because i would like to be able to sit back and be confident that the camera is catching the subject completely in the picture. there are a few webmasters that whose work i admire because they always show the girl's whole body between there legs and her head is not cut out the picture while we see her toes working the cock. when i try this i zoom out as far as i can and pull my arms back and it still does not fit her in completely while the cock is still in the shot. i know i need a new camera obviously. anyone have any suggestions about an HD camera that can provide that and yet not cost me an arm and a leg? please help me because i have access to the cute girls but i wanna make sure i take full advantage of using them on camera. thanks and looking forward to you sharing your wisdom on this topic. i know elitefootfetish uses something like what i would need,so if elite foot fetish is observing this topic maybe you can share this info with me so i can turn up the heat on my upcoming projects. thanks. THE FETISH REPUBLIC 1000%free foot fetish media share site. [Secret]
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my cam has no problem catching everything I love it
I used a Sony HDR-SR11. btw what camera do you use?

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You may not even need to buy a new camera...a good wide-angle converter (not sure if that is the English term for it?) may do the trick.
It costs around 80 Euros ($100) at the most, and you can attach it to the front of your lense.
I use one as well.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLESQUIRTERS   Author's Homepage   Email SOLESQUIRTERS   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks hal.
Posts: 175 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

i need it for width and height. and by the way is there a converter lens for all hand held HD cams?
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
i need it for width and height. and by the way is there a converter lens for all hand held HD cams?

Yes, there is.

-Hal-

--------------------

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fjs
Loyal Member
Member # 29462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fjs   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi - I just saw this thread - wide angle lens is worth a shot, good call Hal. If you are looking for a new cam check out B&H in NYC - they might even have the wide angle lens to test out before you buy.

--------------------
www.clips4sale.com/18354

Posts: 66 | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

thanks tony. i will try that. but again i hear about wide angle,but how do you get the whole subject in the camera with the pov fjs? that's my point. of course i know what a wide angle lens does but that is the width of the image. i'm asking about capturing the whole subject with out the camera cropping the model's head while capturing her feet working the pipe.lol. elite captures the image that way. i'm sick of panning up and down,when i know there is a method or type of camera lens that will eliminate that.check out http://www.footfetishdreams.com/ he uses that type of lens to capture the model while getting the footjob perfectly in the shot also. whoever can understand what i mean please add your reply.
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by SOLESQUIRTERS:
thanks tony. i will try that. but again i hear about wide angle,but how do you get the whole subject in the camera with the pov fjs? that's my point. of course i know what a wide angle lens does but that is the width of the image. i'm asking about capturing the whole subject with out the camera cropping the model's head while capturing her feet working the pipe.lol. elite captures the image that way. i'm sick of panning up and down,when i know there is a method or type of camera lens that will eliminate that.check out http://www.footfetishdreams.com/ he uses that type of lens to capture the model while getting the footjob perfectly in the shot also. whoever can understand what i mean please add your reply.

It looks like that Footfetishdream guy is also using a wide angle....wide angle includes top to bottom...it is a round lens that widens the range all way around, like a circle....the next (more extreme) lens would be a fish-eye...but they distort the picture too much, so you shouldn`t use that on your models (it`s good for sport photography).

Just go out there and buy one...trust me, it will work.

-Hal-

--------------------

SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

thanks a lot hal! =^) i will keep you posted once i purchase what i need thanks to your advice.
jediofthefeet
The Legend
Member # 1463

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jediofthefeet   Author's Homepage   Email jediofthefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't point you to the right camera, but I can make a suggestion on aspect ratio. If you shoot at standard 4:3, you may struggle to get everything in if you are close to the subject. But if you use wide-screen 16:9, you will be able to fit more of the subject in the shot. Many televisions are now set up for widescreen viewing, and so are monitors.

Before you get another subject in front of your camera, switch over to 16:9, get into FJ position, and then see what results you get. If you still have trouble getting the full shot, then consider the wide-angle lens converter.

--------------------
You must do what you feel is right, of course-Obi Wan Kenobi

Posts: 2663 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Danielle Moore
All Pro Poster
Member # 34633

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Danielle Moore   Author's Homepage   Email Danielle Moore   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a great question, Hal is correct! I just started taking a photography course so I can create better photos/video for everyone. A wide angle lens will give you what you want. Hal obviously knows photography!!!!

MWAH
D
xoxo

--------------------
Danielle Moore
 -
http://clips4sale.com/store/27677
http://images4sale.com/store/27677
http://executivefeet.c4slive.com/index.php

Posts: 835 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom Uz
Loyal Member
Member # 12166

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom Uz   Email Tom Uz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But doesn't it all depend on how far you can back yourself and/or the camera away from the actors. If you had a bigger room you wouldn't need wide angle. Easier said than done I'm sure. But some people rent motel rooms for the purpose. But you know if you can shoot from a distance and zoom in, you get more depth of field - meaning more parts of the picture in focus at once. You also get more depth of field by using brighter lighting which causes the aperture to squint. Then if you want, you darken it later with your editing software.
As to how to get farther away - do you have a hallway? No good for a side view but could work for certain POV perspectives.
But if you can only do this in a small space, sounds like you need a wider angle. I had that same issue with a still camera - couldn't get the whole family around the birthday cake - and it seemed like I had to go to a higher price point to get what I want. I don't know about video, but in still cameras they've got 2 sets of numbers for focal length - actual and something like "35mm equivalent". Drove me nuts with that.

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

quote:
Originally posted by Tom Uz:
But doesn't it all depend on how far you can back yourself and/or the camera away from the actors. If you had a bigger room you wouldn't need wide angle. Easier said than done I'm sure. But some people rent motel rooms for the purpose. But you know if you can shoot from a distance and zoom in, you get more depth of field - meaning more parts of the picture in focus at once. You also get more depth of field by using brighter lighting which causes the aperture to squint. Then if you want, you darken it later with your editing software.
As to how to get farther away - do you have a hallway? No good for a side view but could work for certain POV perspectives.
But if you can only do this in a small space, sounds like you need a wider angle. I had that same issue with a still camera - couldn't get the whole family around the birthday cake - and it seemed like I had to go to a higher price point to get what I want. I don't know about video, but in still cameras they've got 2 sets of numbers for focal length - actual and something like "35mm equivalent". Drove me nuts with that.

Yes, but he was originally talking about a POV footjob session...the way I understand, it means the guy getting the footjob is also holding the video camera and doing the filming at a very short distance.

-Hal-

--------------------

SOLESQUIRTERS
Major Player
Member # 29802

thanks for the advice fellas.i think what i need is a wide angle lens and to make sure the camera is set to 16:9.i appreciate the advice everyone. SOLESQUIRTERS Video clips Watch & share femdom & foot fetish videos [Jerkoff]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links