Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Kim Kardashian

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kim Kardashian
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody hear this...last week in US magazine, she stated that she washes her feet every night before bed because she hates the idea of dirty feet in bed!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dunno about that, but i'd like to do some dirty things with her feet in bed.. i hope that doesnt offend her.. too much [Wink]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a friend who is pretty much OCD about her feet being clean. I can remember her washing them like 10 times a day some days. She also HATES them being touched....even for a pedi!!
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a shame.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe her feet stink and she has to wash them because reggie bush is not me and would be in HEAVEN if that was the case

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is my kind of woman right there...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda picture a lot of famous women don't have feet that smell because I don't think they spend much time in those shoes for months or days at a time. Due to the fact they must wear prop shoes. Anyone else think this?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's all good with me. i think that is hot. i like women that take care of their feet well. i have a FOOT fetish, not a dirt, bacteria, "smelly things" fetish. [Puke] [Laugh] [Tongue]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tintin19153
Major Player
Member # 3694

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tintin19153   Author's Homepage   Email tintin19153   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has very sexy feet.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well many people shower before bed anyways so i'd imagine they wash their feet

kim is super hot and she has great feet

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ARCHangel85:
it's all good with me. i think that is hot. i like women that take care of their feet well. i have a FOOT fetish, not a dirt, bacteria, "smelly things" fetish. [Puke] [Laugh] [Tongue]

HAHAHA. I like this. I feel the same way.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My kinda woman! What's better is when they wash their feet and wear flip flops over to your place cuz they know what time it is on the date.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr. white
Elite Trooper
Member # 7461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr. white   Email mr. white   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
o man she knows how much ppl love her feet.
Posts: 456 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stilletoeluver
Major Player
Member # 3538

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stilletoeluver   Author's Homepage   Email stilletoeluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love her she has the hottest feet i ever seen!! And always perfect french...google her trust me ;

--------------------
"A Little T.L.C for the T.O.E "
Its all about the presentation..

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links