Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » From experience...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: From experience...
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anybody know if there is a difference in smell or overall condition of female feet between young women, teens, to older women, 30's and older? I've always wondered what differences they have between them, if any,
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Based on my experience, I have found none.

The elderly aren't part of my experience but the appearance of their feet gets to be pretty bad.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is 30 really considered to be "older" ?
Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
30 ain't old!!! seriously folks! come on!!!

ok.. let me be serious too. there are subtle hormonal changes the body goes through over time.. and therefore the possibility of change in scent occurs. but for the most part, very subtle in nature.

from the day I met my wife to present (nearly 6 years)... i can say there has been very subtle changes.. emphasis.. sublte. like she sweats a little less... the scent is a slightly different now. but not enough for me to really take time to really care.

as long as they don't become totally dry feet in our old age (70+) i'm sure i'll be cool. the one change i never want to seee.. the scent going over to the vinegar side.... i'm not a fan. nothing against those who are though

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Older feet can rock....big time!
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM. 30 is not old.

I've heard that a body's systems change once every 7 years or so. With that in mind, I'm sure it's possible that there may be slight changes that may occur as far as foot scent goes.

As far as the condition of a woman's feet over time, I imagine that has a little more to do with how well she takes care of them and how much time she spends in uncomfortable shoes that don't fit her feet the correct way that may act to reshape her feet and cause problems the older that she gets. I've seen women with very good looking feet who are in their 50s and women with jacked up feet who are in their 20s so I think it mostly depends on a woman's upkeep of her feet that will determine how good (or bad) they'll look as the years pass.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from my experience it really depends on the woman rather than the age. I've had chicks who feet didn't smell at all but I think that was do to washing etc.

The more a woman wears shoes the more likely they will stink and I have found out a really good shoe for stinky feet is ballet flats.

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SOLEMAN 13:
Older feet can rock....big time!

Yep! My girlfriend is 47, and she's got very sexy feet!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never had the chance to personally examine a woman's foot who is say 40ish. I always wanted to try a "mature" woman's feet. I didn't mean to imply that 30's is old. I can't because I'm 34.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links