Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Name one actress.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Name one actress....
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
who you've never seen in a foot scene that you would like to see in one? For me right off the bat it would be Ali Larter. Seeing her in Resident Evil wearing those boots! I would LOVE to have been there at that camp at night and get a few whiffs of her feet and boots!
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, this is going to sound crazy I know, but I remember having a very strong desire to see Bonnie Franklin's feet. Remember, the mom from "One Day at a Time"?

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mcpuffkins
Loyal Member
Member # 22416

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mcpuffkins   Email Mcpuffkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to say Kate Beckingsale or Kim Kardashian mmmm.....
Posts: 54 | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jono86
Elite Trooper
Member # 9142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jono86   Email jono86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If victoria beckham was an actress I'd say her, otherwise most likely jennifer aniston in a better foot scene this time

--------------------
If you want to chat my yahoo id is kinky_man789

Posts: 304 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rachel Bilson and Emma Stone sucking each others' toes.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CHERYL HINES: She once said in an interview, she hates her "french frie" toes. Which led me to believe her toes are ridiculously LONG!! [Drool]

BROOKE BURKE: see a pattern forming here? [Roll Eyes] It's no secret I'm addicted to BIG FEET & long toes. Brooke shows off her feet every chance she gets! But she's never done a foot scene (Unless I'm mistaken) Maybe someone here can post the link. [Tongue]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always liked that lady from Independence Day. Not sure of her name, but she was the president's aid?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
who you've never seen in a foot scene that you would like to see in one? For me right off the bat it would be Ali Larter. Seeing her in Resident Evil wearing those boots! I would LOVE to have been there at that camp at night and get a few whiffs of her feet and boots!

Actually in some of the promos for Heroes, the ones that essentially tell you to don't turn the channel between commercial breaks during Heroes, they show her character in a white gown floating and she's barefoot. Odd since that's not her character's power, but...there ya go. I wasn't impressed, but you might like it.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess to answer the topic...Noureen DeWolf and Josie Ho. Everyone else I want to see I think I've seen already.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Megan Fox. She needs to be in a Tarantino movie for once. [Tongue]
Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elvzz
Hall Of Famer
Member # 14178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elvzz   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm working on a book adaptation that I think QT would love to shoot - maybe she can be in it. Altho I'd like to see more Ellen Barkin, Jessica Simpson, Ashlee Simpson, Mimi Rogers, Kate Beckinsale, Brooke Burke, etc.

--------------------
 -
http://www.sexylongtoes.com
http://clips4sale.com/store/4445
http://images4sale.com/store/4445

Posts: 1704 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMX:
Megan Fox. She needs to be in a Tarantino movie for once. [Tongue]

Speakin' of Tarantino movies, I forgot to mention that actress who played in DEATH PROOF. I'm almost certain she's related to Harry Bella Fonte! OMG....her feet are immaculate!!!! [Thud]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be sydney pottier, sidney pottiers daughter in the tarrantino movie
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has Jennifer Aniston been in a foot scene? If not I vote her
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol what is considered a foot scene anyway?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links