Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » America's Best Dance Crew

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: America's Best Dance Crew
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really watch this show but the other day I was at the right place at the right time. There is a group called Fly Kicks and they did the second half of their performmance barefoot. Very nice since they are attractive women. Here is the closest video I could find. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAyMivwj1hc At 1:10 it gets exciting.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool, they actually took their shoes off, onstage!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though there weren't any closeups they looked so sexy up there with their tanned bare feet. Imagine lining all them girls up and having your way with all those feet!
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jak:
Imagine lining all them girls up and having your way with all those feet!

OMFG BOYZZZZ, that'd be true heaven right there!!! I'd be licking and sniffing their bare feet on stage and also smelling the insides of all their shoes right after they took them off for maximum female feet stink, WOW!!!

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What great choreogrophy huh! I'm sure they did it just to be novel, but a footman's delight! Wow!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah my wife and I watched that live. Did you see the guy from quest crew smell one shoe when his group came on stage? Because he was doing it jokingly no one probably thought any thing of it.
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links