Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How much time do you spend here at Wu's? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How much time do you spend here at Wu's?
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
(on average per day)

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Five For Feet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33596

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Five For Feet   Email Five For Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Waaaay to much lately.

--------------------
FFF

Posts: 885 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Five For Feet:
Waaaay to much lately.

you can never spend enough time here. I log onto the forum everyday there's always something good on here

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I first found out about this site, I was still in a relationship. So whenever my ex-fiance was gone, I sould come solely for the photo and movie sample part(before I found out about youtube.) But now that I am well out of that relationship, I spend alot of time here. Mainly in the forum because I'm still in shock that a site like this even exist. Plus, I love reading everyones posts. You all are a rather unique group of people. But while i'm here, I just want to say that I give the woman from "Mommies Feet" lots of props for being a foot model and actually interacting with everyone. I'm sure there are others but she has always stood out to me. I think she is the reason I have a low sperm count, not the amount of marijuana I consume daily,lmao.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ras:
I just want to say that I give the woman from "Mommies Feet" lots of props for being a foot model and actually interacting with everyone.

thats the key to success as far as i´m concerned [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not NEARLY as much as I used to when I worked at home (up through about a year ago). Back then I'd check the site several times a day and put in at least an hour or more every weekday, plus a little on weekends. Now it's usually 20-30 minutes in the evening during the week and a little on the weekends.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
not the amount of marijuana I consume daily,lmao.

that's a myth I tell you man a myth!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not long enough sometimes...
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
But while i'm here, I just want to say that I give the woman from "Mommies Feet" lots of props for being a foot model and actually interacting with everyone. I'm sure there are others but she has always stood out to me. I think she is the reason I have a low sperm count, not the amount of marijuana I consume daily,lmao.

Many thanks hun!!
Glad I could give you a "helping hand"!!

as for the question of time spent here on Wus .. I login almost daily. Is that too much? *giggle*

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ARCHangel85
Loyal Member
Member # 27988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ARCHangel85   Email ARCHangel85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about an hour every night before i go to bed...feet are my addiction...can anybody tell? [Laugh] [Cheers]
Posts: 83 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just like the lovely Mommie I'm on Wu's practically on a daily basis as I need my fix of female feet!

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Below the Ankles
Major Player
Member # 33795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Below the Ankles   Email Below the Ankles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe fifteen minutes a day. I check for interesting threads and look at pics.

--------------------
Foot Sniffers Local 151

Posts: 200 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On average, about 45 minutes a day.
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StevenPHH
All Pro Poster
Member # 3398

Icon 1 posted      Profile for StevenPHH   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been un-employed for a few months now, so quite a bit of time.

--------------------
Our Site
Our Clip Store
Our Free Vids

Posts: 838 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm unemployed at this time and yeah...I'm pretty sure I could be one helluva mod! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links