Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexy Lexi's stinky sneakers! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sexy Lexi's stinky sneakers!
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey! Guys, I totally agree. Nothing is worth waiting for five months. I just wanted to let you guys know that I got Lexi's stinky sneakers today. Oh my gosh! The stinky smell of her sneakers is amazing!She also sent me a stinky pair of girlie ankle socks. The socks are also unbelievable.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad she finally came through on the deal! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shook
All Pro Poster
Member # 12484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shook   Author's Homepage   Email shook   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
took long enough :|

--------------------
Girls In Socks - Forum

Posts: 842 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what do they smell like?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flash   Email flash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Her sneakers smell like a mix of vinegar and a slight sweet foot lotion. The feet smell stinks more than the lotion. It's stinky. She told me she wear them alot without socks.
Posts: 74 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just remember my post about the waiter and the restaurant scenario I'm happy for you tho enjoy

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad that you got your special delivery... Maybe all the posts got her attention...

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Thank you guys. LOL! Mr. Papers, I did check out the sneakers and it's her right size. The sneakers look fine, no foul play. LOL!
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe they were stuck in them mail and that's why they stink so much? [Tongue]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

Lol!
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
Maybe they were stuck in them mail and that's why they stink so much? [Tongue]

hey don't ruin his masturbation session [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size and brand of sneakers are they?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
timothy99
Major Player
Member # 28289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for timothy99     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow the Lexi's feet smell. I could only dream. Flash would you buy again from her? I would like to buy a pair. Which smelled the best the socks or the sneakers?
Posts: 235 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flash
Loyal Member
Member # 57

The sneakers are size 7.5 and nike airmax. Would I buy from her again? Mmmmmmm. Honestly, Proffesional wise no. Because I didn't like the way she handle my whole situation(five months) is way too long. However, Stinky wise, yes. I can't get enough of her stink! I masturbated twice already sniffing her socks and sneakers. Her stink is so sexy and overwhelming.

It's tough, I can't really decide which smells the best. They both smell pretty good. I guess the sneakers smell a little more than the socks but believe me the socks are great! I am sure after all this drama, Sexy Lexi will respond faster and better to whoever purchase her worn items.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links