Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally the feet come out

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finally the feet come out
hiarch1
Board Regular
Member # 17718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hiarch1   Email hiarch1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just love the foot women, the kind of women who shoeplay barefoot, while other women are wearing boots. The kind of woman who dips and dangle with pedicured polished toes, and the hands not manicured. She will cross her legs and swing in the aisle making people walk around her dangling shoe. Well today it was 60 and the feet finally came out just the way the foot women do what they do so well. Just had to share
Posts: 42 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UK_luckyguy
Major Player
Member # 15149

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UK_luckyguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Thats like taking a shower and washing your twat but not your pits.... its half assing it! [/QB]

[Laugh]

that bit cracked me up

Posts: 119 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toesucker85
Elite Trooper
Member # 16795

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toesucker85   Email Toesucker85   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lmao.

--------------------
I am a true foot ninjaaaaaaaaa!

Posts: 344 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to have the ever smarmy footgirl throw in her 2 cents! [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
65 today and tomorrow here in NJ and i am seeing some out already... Some early pedicures and just some flip flops with jeans already... Yes the feet have been unleashed again this weekend. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Over 70 right now where I am - asked my wife to wear heavy wool socks and her Crocs today... Soon back to barefootin' it in her Keds! [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by footgirl0226:
nails are just as important done as well as the toes.

Thats like taking a shower and washing your twat but not your pits.... its half assing it!

I toe-tally agree! [Big Grin] Well manicured hands are just as sexy!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen a few pairs of cute feet the last few days. It's been close to 70 here. This will likely be short lived, though, as it's going back down into the 40s this week. It's a nice preview, though. Within the next month, temps should be in the 60s , and foot sightings should be a regular occurance. I can't wait!

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eusak
Major Player
Member # 14476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eusak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was over 70 in Philly today. I went downtown to my favorite park and spotted plenty of women wearing sandals and flip-flops, but didn't catch any of the foot on foot rubbing action that I'm into. The lawn was still wet from the snow that had covered it just a few days prior, so there weren't many women sprawled out on it. Plus, while it was warm, it was also overcast. A sunny day would have REALLY brought out the bare tootsies. Oh well, spring is just around the corner!
Posts: 229 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eliza Durden
Hall Of Famer
Member # 22995

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eliza Durden   Author's Homepage   Email Eliza Durden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kwiksand1:
Over 70 right now where I am - asked my wife to wear heavy wool socks and her Crocs today... Soon back to barefootin' it in her Keds! [Jerkoff]

Heavy warm socks in crocs..... [Smile] Sounds like me driving to the bus-stop in the winter. I have to admit I have a pair of these hideously ugly shoes. Although I admit they are ugly as sin, they are soooo comfy and the easiest thing to slip on with snow socks for a quick run out. I even remember a thread about them before I got mine, saying how much I hated these shoes. I finally broke down and got a pair when I saw them at Costco for like half the price.

I have to ask though...Why do you like her to wear socks in crocs? They are shoes designed to make you feet not smell. Does this work differently for your wife when she wears socks with them?

Posts: 1549 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just move to a southern state if you want to see feet all year round it works for me!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links