Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » LET'S BREAK IT DOWN, lOl!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LET'S BREAK IT DOWN, lOl!!!
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This may help explain it better for all the "sheeple's" view of the foot community:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5W4QBK3fSg

[ March 08, 2009, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Solelvr2012 ]

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg she had some VERY beautiful feet

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wvcple2003
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wvcple2003   Email wvcple2003   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For one thing, I probably understood 10 words that guy said, and another is that from the neck down that girl is absolutly perfect.

If you click the link guys,dont get discouraged! Wait until the 4 minute mark when she takes her shoe off and props her leg in the air. Heavenly

Posts: 1061 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess from now on, we can call ourselves "High Energy Reflexologists" if any girl questions what we're doing to her feet when we start sucking on her toes and licking her feet! LOL

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bro, just suck her toes!
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Riiiiiight...

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL talk about trying to make something seem more sophisticated than it really is

high energy reflexologist hahaha

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FFMike
Board Regular
Member # 30698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FFMike   Email FFMike   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the video goes on and on you can watch as he caresses her feet how much she is getting turned on. Her nipples actually get hard!!!
Posts: 11 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's actually just a vid from an Indian foot fetish site dudes...which I of course just checked out and left very aroused. Some of the video clip samples on the site are pretty hot. Hell, they've practically made a series of that reflexology clip.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
omg she had some VERY beautiful feet

What he said!

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The woman was very lovely and her feet were exquisite.

The guy had a good command of the language but everything he posited as a scientific claim is a crock.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bartalo
Board Regular
Member # 34160

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bartalo   Email bartalo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he heee the research [Big Grin] . I purchased a video from them very nice.

--------------------
********Is your favorite site blocked? So use XDUDE.NET********
http://www.xdude.net

Posts: 23 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi001
Board Regular
Member # 33044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootBoi001   Author's Homepage   Email FootBoi001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't be able to keep talkin that long, not with her foot in my hand like that lol. Plus she was gettin hot...ughhh..lol
Posts: 5 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt click the link [Cool]
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol, that is just too hilarious [Big Grin]

the guys does a great job of trying to sound legit, Hee Hee

he is now my new role model for learning how to trick women into thinking that i am anything more than a gwc LOL!!!!!

i love this clip here where toward the end of the video she tells the guy in her funny accent that "she says it's a punishment" ROFLMAO
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoZioKitBxc

[ March 10, 2009, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: Tyler D. ]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links