Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Help!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help!!
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can i put my avatar back up the rules sat 150x200 last time i check mine was at that so can someone help me here

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
???

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you are asking how to do it?
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

nah i used to have one but they baned me from having one cause it was too large it was 150x200 but if u read the rules thats the size wu says u can have it at but hal whould always send me messages saying it needs to be 150x150 soooo what is it i just whanna put mine back up

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
resize your avatar to 150 x 150
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

umm yea but if u read the rules it says i can have it at 150x200 tho ???

--------------------
 -

You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Hal is a moderator, if he says 150 x 150 then iŽd just do it. is it really that important?
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

nah it really isnt that important i was just going by the rules tho

--------------------
 -

Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The old rule was 150x150 but Wu changed it...you can now have avatars with a size of 150x200.

If you have any further questions please contact me via PM.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links