Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Would you be willing to attend.......?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would you be willing to attend.......?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVERY FOOT PARTY, if u could? [Roll Eyes]

Think about it! (not just the local stuff in your area.) Regardless of where you live. If you had the opportunity to travel abroad--would you go to every single foot party u heard about?

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-cfg-
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13863

Icon 1 posted      Profile for -cfg-   Email -cfg-   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably not. There is such a thing as "too much of a good thing."

--------------------
KLTPZYXM (kil-tip-ZEE-zim)

Posts: 1107 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly i wouldn't go to one if it was in my backyard

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm guessing you're married, Michael? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's one within 30 miles of where I live hosted by Footnight a few times a year, but I've never attended. Perhaps if I was single it would be different.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve never been to one because they don`t exist over here in Germany....only trampling nights but that`s not my thing. There are some foot nights in London/England and even my girlfriend has urged me to fly over and check one out, but I never have. I would if there was one near my town.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
I'm guessing you're married, Michael? [Roll Eyes]

hell no, i just don't like the idea of putting a foot in my mouth that was just in another guys mouth

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've been to one and it was a good time, not just for the feet either.

If i had the means i might travel to one if a famous foot model was going to be there, like someone i was a big fan of.

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always wanted to go to a foot party in the middle east and by party I mean just me and 3 other middle eastern chicks hehe....

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Papers:
I always wanted to go to a foot party in the middle east and by party I mean just me and 3 other middle eastern chicks hehe....

Mr.Papers, you really crack me up! [Laugh]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
I´ve never been to one because they don`t exist over here in Germany....only trampling nights but that`s not my thing. There are some foot nights in London/England and even my girlfriend has urged me to fly over and check one out, but I never have. I would if there was one near my town.

-Hal-

When I was stationed in Iraq, a collegue of mine told me there were "Foot Fetish" Clubs located in London. (Most of the guys in my unit knew about my fetish). Naturally I'd love to go, just to hear them speak! [Roll Eyes] I'm curious ... is "foot nights" the name of this club?

--------------------

sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to go to footnight just for a one night experience especially if I get to be the first guy when she takes her shoes off
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links