Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Worship Party - Gym Clothes Theme!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Worship Party - Gym Clothes Theme!
Feet of Philly
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20091

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet of Philly   Author's Homepage   Email Feet of Philly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!

Now taking RSVP's for the next Philadelphia Foot Worship Party:

Sat, March 21st
Doors open at 9:00 PM till ??

Gym Clothes Theme! All models are hot college girls ages 18-25 wearing sexy short gym shorts, tank tops, sneakers with and some without socks. Perfect for the gym fantasy and sneakers and socks!

To get on the list, and only if you are definite and are local to Philly or will be in the Philly area, please send an email to Heidi at pfpofficemanager@gmail.com.

We'll have over 35-40 models. Also, foot fetish superstar, Little Dee will be working this event!! If you haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet, now's your chance - she's awesome!

See you at the party!!

--------------------
www.feetofphilly.com
www.barelylegalfootjobs.com
www.phillybuttsluts.com
 -
 -

-

Posts: 1720 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn but I'm all the way in the south!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always wanted to try a foot fetish party. I'm about 90 mins from philly but to be honest i'm pretty scared. I don't know what to expect, i'm shy about my fetish to begin with. What were peoples first expierence like??
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
illssf
BANNED
Member # 27579

Icon 1 posted      Profile for illssf   Email illssf       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dont be shy bro, its all good...all the people there are there for the same reason you are...plus the dude running the philly parties John is a great guy, super cool...go bro, and enjoy it
Posts: 77 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links