Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot rubbing at theme parks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot rubbing at theme parks
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it seems almost everytime i go to Disneyland i catch some foot rubbing. but it sucks when i go with someone else, as its harder for me to get a nice view of it without the person i'm with wondering what the hell i'm staring at. like the other day i was at Disney's California Adventure with my mom and i saw this woman who was started to unlace her shoes but my mom and i were walking and man did i wanna go back and look to see. anyways my mom had questions about some ride or something, so lucky we had to go back that way after all, there she was sitting there with her sock half way off massaging her heel. man i wish i could have just stayed and watched that show, i wonder if she got her entire sock or not, but she had on some black sneakers so i just imagine how her feet must have smelled after all day walking around the park.

anyways theme parks often seem like a great spot for self rubs, which is like one of my fave foot activities, just watching a girl give herself a foot massage, and have no idea of the effect that it has on me.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome one time I went to six flags with some friends needless to say I massage two of my friends feet one after the other I had such a hard on

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i have done some foot massaging myself but not in public so much though. there was this one girl that i actually had met at Disneyland and we became a couple, anyways i used to give her foot rubs everywhere, Disney included. like i remember one day we were at this one restaurant there and she had her feet in my lap and i remember as soon as i got up i had to pull my shirt lower lol. she was great for the foot rubbing in public cuz she would often rub her own foot too. as much as i love giving a girl a foot rub theres nothing like watching a girl give herself one, i just like to watch.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its always cool to massage ur girls feet in public

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've seen a few massages given at a theme park before. but everytime i get into position to enjoy, or photograph (back in my sneaky-cam days).. the show would end or someone i knew wanted my attention.

that is as good as it got. worse.. a gal in a theme park in super tall heels (my fav) getting a massage from a not-so-cool looking dude while she was a looker! sucks royally!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fluffy's Kitten
Loyal Member
Member # 34036

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fluffy's Kitten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you say at a theme park with super tall heels?

....really?

Why do women do that to themselves? A theme park is for getting messy, not looking like a model!

I used to wear shoes to theme parks, cause over here you have to sit on your sandals.

I learned sandals are just SO much better.

--------------------
Yes those are my feet :]

Posts: 73 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love seeing these gals in super tall heels in the most improbable places! i get a kick out of that. but i don't advise it. not worth the physical pain. but the view is really nice (just being honest). i would not advise it and i'd highly oppose to any friend of mines from doing it.

i have a vid clip online where this gal did a custom vid spending a full day in a theme park in high heels. i only got the preview of the vid. i wasn't going to pay 20 bucks to see a gal walk in a park in heels to the point of exhaustion.

back in the day, part of the appeal of going to the mall was seeing women in super tall heels shopping to the point of exhaustion.. oh.. the teen years!

RPM

p.s i digressed enough...... some folks have a fetish for high heels. i enjoy the view!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

well mostly i see girls giving themselves massages, though there was this one time i remember also at Disneyland where we were sitting on these steps waiting for the fireworks. and there was this chubby girl with really cute pudgy feet, which i love, pudgy feet and high arches are my fave, anyways she was getting a foot rub by this other lady. i've rarely seen women give other women foot rubs, usually its themselves or their guy or whatever, so that was pretty nice to view.

and at theme parks u just know their feet are all hot and sweaty and probably smell great.

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that I get there that often, but I'm an hour away from the them park Capital of the world- Orlando. All the times I've been I've never really noticed a girl rubbing her feet. I'm sure they do, given the fact that many of them wear flip-flops and sandals and do all that walking. Bet you'd make a killing doing foot massages outside the main gate while they wait for their transportation home.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caeser123456
Board Regular
Member # 38635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caeser123456     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I love seeing these gals in super tall heels in the most improbable places! i get a kick out of that. but i don't advise it. not worth the physical pain. but the view is really nice (just being honest). i would not advise it and i'd highly oppose to any friend of mines from doing it.

i have a vid clip online where this gal did a custom vid spending a full day in a theme park in high heels. i only got the preview of the vid. i wasn't going to pay 20 bucks to see a gal walk in a park in heels to the point of exhaustion.

back in the day, part of the appeal of going to the mall was seeing women in super tall heels shopping to the point of exhaustion.. oh.. the teen years!

RPM

p.s i digressed enough...... some folks have a fetish for high heels. i enjoy the view!

Apologies for the delayed bump but out of curiosity do you have the link for said video? Was it one from archenemys? Thanks in advance.
Posts: 3 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if you would call the St. Louis Botanical Garden a theme park, but I rubbed a girl's feet whom I took there. It escalated to me licking her feet in there. I didn't care who was looking, and I suppose she didn't either.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't done the foot rub thing in public in a while! Thinking about it now i'd either have to be drunk or REALLY into a girl to pull that sort of PDA.

As for heels, I love them! I'm tall and tend to date tall women so they love wearing the heels they normally couldn't wear on a date with a shorter guy. Heels to the amusement park sounds great ;o)

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links