Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just WHAT happened to Daemoness!? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Just WHAT happened to Daemoness!?
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some pics on these threads reminded me of who she was and it just clicked - I remember a good boot set she did once, but where did she go?
Anyone got any links to her stuff?
It's one of those mysteries that just annoys me haha
[Tongue]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was never a mystery, she just decided to quit and move on with her life. it was great while it lasted
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Professor_White
Loyal Member
Member # 3799

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Professor_White   Email Professor_White   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she is missed though [Cry]

--------------------
 -
"style is like salt... too much can ruin everything"

Posts: 57 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She most definitely is missed... [Bow Down]

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her ex boyfriend Scarlet who still posts on this board periodically. I think he ruins all the hot foot models for the rest of us forever! [Laugh] Mystique was another gal he dated too that had lots of foot pics on the board.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah he must be tired from all the inquiries [Tongue]

scarlet = [Bow Down]

Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when they disappear, they all have the same story

they just didn't want to do it anymore

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Professor_White,

Is that a pic of Nicole Kidman, in your signature box? I think she's absolutely stunning! One of my favorite Redheads, no doubt!!! [Hop]

Just had to tell someone [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
when they disappear, they all have the same story

they just didn't want to do it anymore

I agree so with that we have to (as always) enjoy the beautiful ladies we still have.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, Dae and Mystique both retired. But ahh the memories!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
I think he ruins all the hot foot models for the rest of us forever! [Laugh]

Yes...but he also brought them to us don't forget...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no he didn't bring either of them

somehow he hooked up with not one but two girls from this forum

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Daemoness always will be one of my favorites. Theres one pic where she has on knee high stripe sock and the other foot is bare, in the air. The angle of her foot shown is one of the sexiest I have ever seen.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael P:
no he didn't bring either of them

somehow he hooked up with not one but two girls from this forum

Be damned if I know how. I didn't bring either of them, you're right. I met Dae from here, and then her and I befriended both Mystique and her boyfriend(of the time). Life just works out in weird ways and I ended up dating them both. However I no longer talk to Mystique.

Dae is doing fine. I wouldn't rule out potential pictures in the future, maybe. She's still around she just doesn't post.

Mystique is married now. The guy she dated after me is from Canada and needed a green card, so there's that.

Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd be great if Dae did make a return, but I am biased of course... She and Scarlet both were so great to work with on that Barefoot in Public custom set for me, and I always enjoy posting those pix. They always get such great response, deservedly so! Dae if you're out there, miss ya!

bruce

Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links