Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I Had Success With Craig's List Ad (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I Had Success With Craig's List Ad
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I am a big fan of posting the pix from my Craigs List experience! Hopefully all have seen Alex by now? :-)
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good news! I received two genuine replies, I'm meeting one tomorrow and will correspond with the other until we make arrangements. I'm SO EXCITED!! I suggest requesting a specific phrase in the subject line to filter spam... and for those who say "picture or it never happened", I shall do my utmost [Wink] but no promises.
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey archadmirer, what did your ad say? Good luck!
Posts: 2458 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ladiesfootslut
All Pro Poster
Member # 26591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ladiesfootslut   Email ladiesfootslut   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
id like to see pics of this. congrats man

--------------------
"There's guys like us with certain feets to accomplish."

Posts: 608 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce:
Hey archadmirer, what did your ad say? Good luck!

From the "Platonic" section:Foot fancier seeks friend - m4w - 25
You: Intelligent, secure woman with an open mind and pampered feet
Me: Intelligent, goal-oriented man with free time this week and a need to massage beautiful feet
Send me a reply with "I love __" in the subject line if you'd like to discuss particulars. Thanks for your consideration,
ArchAdmirer
And from "Casual Encounters":Seeking beautiful feet - m4w‏
I'm a grad student stuck in town over Spring Break (woohoo) looking for a pretty pair of peds to play with. If you have well-proportioned, well-maintained feet with (preferably) high arches, send me a reply with "I love __" in the subject so I know your interest is genuine and we can discuss the particulars. Thanks for your consideration,
ArchAdmirer

Perhaps not the most eloquent, but I think the idea is to pique as much interest as possible so you can begin a correspondence... cast a wide net and pick what you want. It saves time to include a direction for the subject line (you can quickly weed-out adbots and women too stupid to follow instructions). I had an AMAZING session yesterday, I will try not to brag on the feet until I have the pics to prove my claims...

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

I have pics, awaiting permission to post them...
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
I have pics, awaiting permission to post them...

permission officially granted senor

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Haha, right after I posted I wondered who would be the first to jump on that... well done! Let me clarify. I need HER permission [Wink]
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

I posted two teasers in the "Pictures" category (named "Two teasers")... I hope to post more soon.Does anyone know how to post a link to save time?
JMX
Loyal Member
Member # 4211

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMX         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many responses did you get from that ad?
Also, did you post this ad in a big city? I'm just curious because I might try this out, although my city is kinda small...

Posts: 56 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

2 real replies, only 1 follow-through... my city has around 60k people [Cry] Small towns SUCK!! I'm still working on it though... will continue to post every 2 weeks or so (then my ad will be near the top). Good luck!
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by archadmirer:
Small towns SUCK!! I'm still working on it though...

I don't know. I'm sorta starting to think that it might be better in a small town. There are less spam bots and some genuine people looking to have some fun.

I live in a pretty big city and all I seem to get is spam. Maybe I'm just posting the wrong thing?

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

I posted several more shots under "2 teasers" if anyone's interested... the CL list has run dry for me. I will post another round of ads within the next week, also thinking about posting under "Therapeutic"...
jlasocal
Board Regular
Member # 21519

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jlasocal   Email jlasocal   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce and George. What section of Craiglist did you post in. And how much did you pay the models for posing? The only thing that is stopping me from doing a web page is finding models. Wish me luck!
Posts: 16 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets see the pics

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links