Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "Foot" friends? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: "Foot" friends?
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was wondering how many guys here have female friends who know of your interest in feet & are open with talking about it with you?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
You
The Legend
Member # 2107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for You   Author's Homepage   Email You   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do
Posts: 4545 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes, I have two... talk only, no action.

[ March 18, 2009, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: acrylikhan ]

Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would talking about them, taking photos of them, massaging them and at times with some, kissing and sucking on them count? [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nope, i don't
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i do
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scarlet
Elite Trooper
Member # 2117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scarlet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
I was wondering how many guys here have female friends who know of your interest in feet & are open with talking about it with you?

I have 6 who are open to doing things with it with me, but I haven't nor do I intend on accepting their offers.
Posts: 425 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
purduenick
Board Regular
Member # 33961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for purduenick   Email purduenick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish i did

--------------------
nick!

Posts: 15 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a couple of girlfriends that are aware of my passion for feet. Though we don't really discuss it much, they are very happy to visit and take off their shoes when they arrive and don't put them on again until they leave. From time to time, not often, they will recognize that I am a bit tense and are glad to volunteer their feet for relief...Bless their soles.
Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Right here.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I have a few friends that I can just call up for foot action if that counts... It sucks because they won't model for me but I can't complain

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have one that I talk with about every once in a while.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by scarlet:
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:

I have 6 who are open to doing things with it with me, but I haven't nor do I intend on accepting their offers.
Explanation please? Are your friends ugly, or are you practicing restraint?
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a great foot friend check it out
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=015655;p=1#000000

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I've gotten to do almost EVERYTHING with some of my female friends feet. There was one that couldn't wait to get her feet on me once we were alone...and when we were out she would mercilessly tease me under the table...sometimes to orgasm. Almost all the women on my clipstore are friends that have volunteered their feet to me over and over and over again [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links