Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Horrible foot week for me. How about the rest of you? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Horrible foot week for me. How about the rest of you?
sniffjo
Loyal Member
Member # 12210

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffjo   Email sniffjo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This has been the most stressful and frustrating week or shall I say now the second week in a row where being able to get near a chicks bare soles has been extremely difficult.
Why? Because they either one, sit out of reach, two have about what seems like a thousand people sitting around them mainly dudes that are annoying and disgusting as hell.
Seems like the only chicks I can get next to to film or sole sniff are the ones that if are wearing flip flops or heel outs keep their legs crossed the whole hour or longer that they sit or who are wearing ugg boots, tennis shoes or mocasins with socks.
I cant win at all.
Seems like theres a game being played on me by some puppet master that sits these girls out of my reach so I cant get to them which will only drive me insane the more I see pink fleshy bare soles kicked back on the floor or dangling off the side of a chair.
Just this week there have been at least 10 chicks I shouldve had but there was just to many people around.
The weathers been warmer and its helped but no matter how early I arrive or how many places i go I cant win for nothing it seems.
doggonit!
Does anyone else here feel like this or is it just me and what advice can you give me?

Posts: 66 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had dry spells too. You just have to be patient. You could run into some luck soon.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JRuiz545
Board Regular
Member # 32070

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JRuiz545   Email JRuiz545   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Being that there is still winter like weather here in the east coast doesnt help either. Cant wait until the summer. Will see alot of sexy tanned feet around the office. hopefully i dont get caught staring.
Posts: 30 | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea just be cool we all have dry spells i havent had soles in my face for about 3 weeks

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
rough life, lol
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shoeslave
Major Player
Member # 2778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shoeslave   Email shoeslave   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Phew! I'm lucky..I had my wife's sweaty feet three times this week
Posts: 183 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea I can't imagine waiting for 2-3 weeks to get a little action. I see the model on my clipstore like 3-4 times a week but there has been like a 4 day span now and I am going crazy!

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well. i'm married to a woman with pretty feet. i can "have them" whenever i want. i would really hate to do without feet so, i can understand your frustration.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2154 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was in the 60's here in buffalo ny.girls were in flip flops and bare footed.some needed to get pedicures though.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a great foot week for gazing at them since i was in Florida where the average temp was 80. But as for touching or anything else i am at ground zero.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't had a foot in my hand in my entire life. That is, the extent of my existence. Try to be a little more aware before complaining too emotively about the perceived injustice of your "horrible foot week". Not to take the moral highground and not necessarily for my sake - but I'm sure there are others like me. All though it would be great news if there weren't.
Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i work in a very popular bar here in STL and the flip flops are coming out.I agree with feet lover/chris. a few great feet and LOTS of subpar feet. if you are gonna show them, at least make them look presentable.
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DerekSTL1979
Board Regular
Member # 33879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DerekSTL1979   Email DerekSTL1979   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ajantis, it's really not that difficult , strip clubs, craigslist, GET A GIRLFRIEND....chicks have feet, indulge...
Posts: 47 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ajantis
Major Player
Member # 10394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ajantis         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DerekSTL1979:
ajantis, it's really not that difficult , strip clubs, craigslist, GET A GIRLFRIEND....chicks have feet, indulge...

Does the Universe actually appear that simple to you?

Problem: Person finds it difficult to get a girlfriend.
Solution (spoken by someone who does not find it difficult to get a girlfriend): "Get a girlfriend".

You'd probably tell a paraplegic that: "It's simple, JUST WALK"

Well done. Give this man a Nobel Prize.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lars
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lars   Email Lars   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Horrible week... my GIRLFRIEND brok up....

--------------------
Had a foot fetish all my life ...

Posts: 1311 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links