Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Do you have a favorite "foot" quote? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Do you have a favorite "foot" quote?
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
This one is not foot related. quote. "... if you do it, you can fuck me. and you can put it anywhere"

That was what Sarah Michelle Gellar said to Ryan Phillippe in the movie "Cruel Intentions"

You're right, babeflover! That's isn't a foot quote, but I'm so glad u mentioned "Cruel Intentions." There's a whole lotta foot scenes in that movie! That's when I fell in LUST with Selma Blair's feet!!! [Mmm] I've been obsessing ever since. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dr. Footy
Major Player
Member # 33516

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dr. Footy   Email Dr. Footy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine is by adult film star Monique Alexander. During an interview she says, "I think feet are hot. Sucking on a woman's toes while you're fucking her? That's pretty hot too." She gets her toes sucked on in a lot of her films. I posted some pictures of her in the adult content section. Check them out here: http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=49;t=000367.

--------------------
"I think feet are hot. Sucking on a woman's toes while you're fucking her? That's pretty hot too." -Monique Alexander

Posts: 136 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by babeflover:
This one is not foot related. quote. "... if you do it, you can fuck me. and you can put it anywhere"

That was what Sarah Michelle Gellar said to Ryan Phillippe in the movie "Cruel Intentions"

You're right, babeflover! That's isn't a foot quote, but I'm so glad u mentioned "Cruel Intentions." There's a whole lotta foot scenes in that movie! That's when I fell in LUST with Selma Blair's feet!!! [Mmm] I've been obsessing ever since. [Roll Eyes]
FUUUUUCK! You get to see her feet in that movie? I guess I have to get it from the library, now. [Drool]

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the desert, if you want to see a woman's feet all you have to do is look down---marg helgenberger on C.S.I.
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pjay
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pjay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Keyfeet:
-Big Trouble (2002)

Because of that quote being in someone's sig here on Wu's, I went and got that DVD from the library. Not a terrible movie, either.

--------------------
You give pleasure to the feet, you give pleasure to the person.

Posts: 1297 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
-Big Trouble (2002)

Because of that quote being in someone's sig here on Wu's, I went and got that DVD from the library. Not a terrible movie, either.
I was excited the first time i saw that scene.I didn't really know who Sofia Vergara was but she looked hot.I knew she was latina i could tell [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootGlue
Board Regular
Member # 36404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootGlue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is the desert, if you want to see a woman's feet all you have to do is look down what was this line said in connotation to? which episode?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it was an episode dealing with a suspect with a foot fetish, about two years ago i think, thats what the whole episode was about and they didn't make the guy seem like a freak, good episode
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pjay:
quote:
-Big Trouble (2002)

lol really? thats awesome that i influenced someone's movie going experience. yeah its not bad movie, its just that, that scene takes place so early in the film, i bet most foot people would stop watching after that.

--------------------
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
monkeys
Loyal Member
Member # 27145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for monkeys   Email monkeys   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazyscot:
"I'm the foot fucking master..."

Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction

^This.
Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My signature is, I made it up too!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toeringguy:
this is the desert, if you want to see a woman's feet all you have to do is look down---marg helgenberger on C.S.I.

OMG....Marg Helgenberger said that!? [Eek!]

I love every inch of her...especially her FEET!!!!

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolySciGuy100
Loyal Member
Member # 2550

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolySciGuy100   Email PolySciGuy100   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kara,

That is the most beautiful signature I have seen in a very long time!!! I LOVE it !! [Smile]

Posts: 55 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kara
Elite Trooper
Member # 36617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kara   Author's Homepage   Email kara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks clippers!

--------------------
http://karasfeet.com now open!! Check it out.

Visit my new clip store!:

http://clips4sale.com/34527

Private message me for custom videos or shoes or garmets for sale

Posts: 267 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links