Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Footjobs (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Footjobs
LuckyTeen
Elite Trooper
Member # 30822

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LuckyTeen   Email LuckyTeen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FJ's are amazing when done right, and it feels totally different to any other type of safe sex. It's great to just explode over a sexy pair of soles.

Wonder how many people who don't like feet have ever tried a footjob out of curiosity. Is it just practiced by those that love feet?

--------------------
There is nothing more heavenly than the smell of a female foot ^_^

Picture shows foot worship...mmm.

Posts: 311 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deeshubby
Board Regular
Member # 34332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deeshubby   Email Deeshubby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love fucking Dlightful's soles. It's an incredible feeling sliding between her soft feet. Don't give up on footjobs just yet. You might just be surprised one day.
Posts: 27 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by krazyspatula:
ok ive had 2 now and don't like them, am i mad? [Confused] id rather have some feet in my face whilst being jacked off.

Enjoying your 1st or 2nd footjob is like trying to enjoy your first kiss. Things don't always run smoothly. I could say the same thing for losing my virginity. Naturally I felt kinda awkward, and I was a nervous wreck! Overtime, I've learned to fine tune things--figure out what works & what doesn't.

HINT HINT!! [Wink]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
YuppieFootGuy
Elite Trooper
Member # 23221

Icon 1 posted      Profile for YuppieFootGuy   Email YuppieFootGuy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footjobs are great but I find what really gets me going is a pair of smelly feet in my face and being jacked off [Smile]
Posts: 429 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
temp1234
Major Player
Member # 33411

Icon 1 posted      Profile for temp1234   Email temp1234   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not for me thanks [Smile]
Posts: 230 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of FJs. I have to agree with most here that it depends on the woman who's giving them.Some are better than others. However, it is possible to "teach" them how to give good ones though. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Soopaman Lova
Major Player
Member # 2743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Soopaman Lova   Author's Homepage   Email Soopaman Lova   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've yet to have a FJ. I dunno. I want to see what all the talks about. I just hope it feels like how I imagine it to.

--------------------
I was a people person until I started dealing with the public.

Posts: 224 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like most said, it all depends on how the girl works her feet. I've had footjobs from multiple women but it's almost pointless if the girl doesn't know what she's doing. With most women I just got joy out of her putting her feet in my face and having her jerk me off or jerk myself off at the same time. But my current girlfriend is the ONLY woman who has been able to actually make me cum using only her toes. She's amazing. The first time she gave me a footjob and I exploded all over, I just looked at her like she was from another planet like "I can't believe you did it!", one of the best feelings ever.
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by collegefootguy:
Footjobs are great but I find what really gets me going is a pair of smelly feet in my face and being jacked off [Smile]

That's actually on my "TO DO LIST" of HJ/FJ fantasies! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links